Chapter.127

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON FIRST THEN START READING.

TO SHOW YOUR LOVE TOWARDS YOUR AUTHOR PLEASE FOLLOW HER, YOUR AUTHOR IS WAITING FOR YOU TO FOLLOW.

AUTHOR'S POV

Ruhi is standing under the shower and her face is towards the shower, water splashing on her face directly. She is constantly drowning in her own thoughts. She does not understand at all that all of a sudden all this has happened. Why did all this happen and for how long has it been happening? She needs answers to many of her questions and can't ask anything from anyone because she doesn't know what anyone will know.

She covers her face with both hands and starts crying loudly but she is trying to suppress her voice as much as possible. Then all of a sudden she feels two hands on her waist, and she immediately turns. Raunak's eyes are seeing only the tears in her eyes, which he can recognize even in the water droplets that he wants to wipe but cannot stop.

Raunak knows that Ruhi has been upset for a long time, but by keeping herself happy in front of others, she was suffering for her own sake. Today he doesn't want to stop her, he just wants to hold her in his arms and stay there till she is completely calm.

Ruhi immediately hides herself in his arms and starts crying loudly. Raunak just closes his eyes and gently caresses her back and tries to comfort her. He doesn't know exactly what to tell her that everything will be alright in no time, but he just wants to see her happy, not crying anymore but smiling. He wants to hear everything from her about exactly what happened, But right now she is not at all in a position to talk to him or say anything to him. All he knows is that both of them need each other very much at this time.

He turned off the shower. Ruhi is still in his arms and quietly just hiccuping. Her crying has stopped, but now she is having severe hiccups due to constant crying. Raunak has closed his eyes for a long time and he can very well feel her whining breath on his chest. He knows that she stood in cold water for a long time.

He turns away from her and looks at her lightly to gesture to her, He knows that Ruhi has become very upset. He slowly starts opening her top so that soon he can change her clothes. Ruhi does not stop him at all nor does Raunak want to stop. In a few seconds, she is stark naked in front of him, but in Raunak's eyes, he is looking at his angel who is all his. He makes her wear a bathrobe and discards his wet clothes immediately, then wraps a towel around his torso.

He rushes into the room carrying Ruhi in his arms and does not allow Ruhi to leave his arms even for a moment while sitting in front of the dressing table. Her hair is soaked in water, and that's why he wants to dry her hair immediately. He is soon taking out the hairdryer and starts drying her hair.

His finger caresses and brushes her hair blowing hot air and easing her so much, she is silent but wants to talk a lot. Suddenly she says.

"I love you Raunak....."

Raunak's eyes suddenly get stuck on her and wherever his hands were, they remain there. Ruhi raises her face and starts looking into his eyes. Raunak is overjoyed to hear her, but suddenly Ruhi, who hasn't been saying anything for a long time, has said this so he is a bit taken aback. She again said softly.

"I love you Raunak .... And I want to marry you as soon as possible...."

Raunak puts the hairdryer on the table and takes Ruhi in his arms lovingly, holds her face in his cold palm, and kisses her head.

"I love you too Ruhi.... I am dying to listen from you ..... I love you so much...."

He kisses her face countless times, Ruhi only closes her eyes and feels his touch, this touch directly touching her heart, Ruhi holds his face and kisses on his lips, he smiles slightly between the kisses but deepens their kiss like there is no tomorrow. Ruhi's lips moved with him, they both lost in each other, after a very passionate kiss, they rested their forehead on each other. Ruhi says while taking a deep breath.