INTRODUCTION

Park JIHA is a normal girl who came to seoul for her studies, her mom left her when she is just 8years for someone else and from that day her father raised her....

To her father she not less than a princess , he is a wealthy man who owns a company. Jiha was enjoying her life....she was a happy girl and her father princess...

She always got what she wanted but it all got reversed when she meet her mom after 12 years...she came across her mom in seoul....only to find that she is diagnosed with cancer....yes she hates her mom to death but that doesn't mean she will let her die....

She wants money for her mother treatment....but she can't ask her daddy because he is never gonna help...after what she did to him....

So she decided to be a sugar baby with help of her friend neo and thats how she meet Him....Kim Taehyung....

KIM TAEHYUNG the CEO of Kim Corp....he was not cold but not soft too...he is a monster in bed....he had eyes on Jiha body....he wanted her so bad right the moment he saw her....he was hungry for her body.....

He offered treatment for jiha mother.....in return jiha became his sugar baby.....it's a contract for three years, he was enjoying every bit of it, he was obsessed with her body.....

Jiha got curvy body with exact shapes that taehyung loves.....but the person who  taehyung truly loves is...Mena...his first love and best friend....it was an arranged marriage but taehyung was already in love with her....she was beside him when he lost his mother and helped him a lot....so no matter what he is not gonna leave her.....

But he is not ready to leave jiha too....he want her no matter how many times they had it.....he still want her but what will happen when love arises....will it find it's way through possesion and lust.....

CHARACTERS

KIM TAEHYUNG
Age: 24
CEO
Rich
Sugar daddy
engaged to mena
Craves for jiha body
Friends: jungkook, jimin, suga, jin
Assitant: jhope
Brother: Namjoon

KIM TAEHYUNGAge: 24CEORichSugar daddyengaged to menaCraves for jiha body Friends: jungkook, jimin, suga, jinAssitant: jhope Brother: Namjoon

PARK JIHA
Age:20
student
Works at suga hotel
Sugar baby
Loves taehyung
Friends: suga, jin, neo , jungkook, Jimin,namjoon...