Part 21: Back to home

A/N: fam keep streaming dynamite let's make it 1B🌌💜

And thank you so much for 400+ views😇
__________________________________________________________________________________

Jiha pov:

It's been one week away from him, yes I thought I will be okay....but not really I just don't know what to do...

I was used to do all his things and takings care of him everyday..
so it felt weird suddenly not doing them...

I just used to sit ideally and think about what the boys will be doing...I missed them too much....

But this break is needed and I am broken I regret even loving him now...he called me something which I didn't want anyone to say...

The person who promised to protect me from such words....called me that...

Why am I so dumb....even after all this I still worried about him....like it will effect him...

He is probably with his love mena enjoying his time as I am away....

My father was getting worried for me now a days...because all the time i am just staying in room doing nothing...

It's my bestie wedding tomorrow night but I have no interest....after her nagging for an hour, I finally decided to go for her bachelor's....atleast my father will feel at ease...

Currently I am at a restaurant with my group of friends right now having dinner...after dinner we will be going to the club where actuall party will be held....

For some reason I was feeling nervous like really nervous my heart was going crazy....

Being true I felt his presence but I will be crazy to think so...I think my friends observed it....

Disha: miss jiha your hubby will be fine stop worrying...

Yahh she is the bride...

Riya: wow oww hubby....I thought he was your boyfriend....

Disha: ahhh come on look at her...she is behaving like a newly wedded wife...wondering how her husband is...

I just laugh even by that thought...yes they know about tae...I wish what they said was true...

As I look up...my heart skips a bit, I thought I was seeing things but he...he was right there looking at me with blood shot eyes....He looked so bad....

His face was pale, eye bags with dark circles....and not to talk about his hair...

Once a flawless man looked like lost man....,

Saying I was shocked will be less....I was confused...

As my friends see my face,they look at the direction I was seeing....

Disha: holy shit

Riya: don't say me

I slowly get up, he was just standing there looking at me...that expression on his face was killing me....all I feel is pain in those beautiful eyes....

Jiha: Tae....

I see a tear sliping on his cheek...shoot why did I even do this...he looks broken...,

But then I remember those words, I shouldn't give in....I slowly recompose myself as I take a long breath....

Jiha: Mr. Kim what are you doing here...

As soon as I say that , he immediately looks away and places a key on near by table and start to leave....

I know what that means....I look at him leaving....he was about to exit but he gave me a last look....that look made me weak...