Part 29: My girl (M)

Warning⚠ 🔞: this chap contain slightly mature content if you are uncomfortable skip it 😬

A/N : thank you martinmichel13 for voting all my chapters💜 please keep supporting 😇
__________________________________________________________________________________

Tae pov:

I was currently at a cafe after meeting some of my clients...it's near jiha college so I messeged her that I will pick her up...

Love💜:
Baby I will pick you up okah

Baby💜
Nahhh tae..I will be out with my
friends I will come bit late...

I just shrug off...as selfish as it sounds I want her to only myself but I can't cage her....it's her life so even though I don't like it...I can't do anything...

My work was done today....I have plenty off time so I decided to just stay there...it's a pleasent restaurant thou...

I was thinking about what jiha was saying to jin hyung...it does make sense...I call her home...but I love mena..

Do I really love mena.... I don't know I can't feel for mena the way I feel for jiha...

Wait I don't love jiha but why do I feel.... Ahh this so crazy...

KIM JIHA...as I say that in my mind...I was blushing like an idiot...

wait wait what did I just call her...she is PARK JIHA idiot...not Kim...

But I liked the thought of calling her as KIM JIHA...may be Mrs. Kim taehyung...

Ahh shut up Tae

I say to my my self but I can't help it...

I just kept thinking about my baby....

Without even knowing a smile crept on my face just by thought of her...

That's when I remember her father words...

Why can't I just have her...why did I even made that promise....

Why am I regretting that promsie when I love mena....

As I was having my mental battle...thats when I hear a sweet chuckle....and I know who it is....

As I look back I see her....the reason for my messy mind...its my JIHA...

Ahhh small world...

She was sitting on the table behind me...it's jiha and two of her friends...

Just her mere presence is making me smile like an idiot...

I decided to go to her...I just can't help it...being this close to her and not being able to hold her is too much for me...

I was about to get up...thats when I hear their convo....

Friend one: ahh jiha you seem so happy this days....what's the reason...

Friend two: obviously she is seeing some one

As I look at jiha her cheeks are red tint in colour....she is looking down while smiling shyly....

She is seeing the ring I gave and yahhh the reason is me duh...

I smirk as I am proud of it...and I am loving the effect I have on her...even when I am not around....

Friend one: ohh you have a boyfriend...

Suddenly her smile drops...she just gives a tight liped smile...