Part 99: Three days

No one pov:

Tae: hey love....

And dead silence....a sorrowful silence has enveloped on both sides....as their inner self kept longing for it's better half...

Tae was relentless....but just hearing the soft breath on the other end made his heart feel the calmness....

Jiha was shedding her silent tears....well not because of sadness but happiness...she got to at least hear his voice....even there is horrible distance between them....

Tae wanted to say how shit is been there....and how much he need her right now....but he know it will only worse the situation so he let all his emotion in a soft yet firm words...

Tae: don't make my heart miss you more pup....please talk to me....

And it took every cell in jiha body to keep her calm not to break into sobs listening desperate voice of tae....

They promised to stay strong for each other....so they are sticking to it....even when thier loneliness was making them be the weakest person...

Jiha: I... I miss you...

Jiha finally wishpered making tae sigh on other end...

Tae: baby turn on the video call...

To which jiha immediately switched to video call before she wipe her tears off...

Only to see Tae who is trying to be goofy...which made jiha smile immediately...

On seeing jiha lips painted with a soft smile

On seeing jiha lips painted with a soft smile...tae heart smiled too...

He pulls down the sheet revealing his face as he now stare at his baby...

They just look at each other without no words just a soft smile on their face...

Until a tear slipped jiha eyes making Tae to give her a small tight liped smile...

Tae: love....our home lies in you...so don't think you are away from it...

This made jiha to immediately wipe her tears off...

Jiha:I..i...just you be careful please...

To which Tae smile as he nod looking at jiha before he show off his muscle making her confused....

Tae: don't forget your bf works out Miss. Gf...

Jiha laughed loud hearing that....shaking her head in no...

Tae: are you judging me mam...

Tae said in fake angry tone making jiha smile even more....

Jiha: no no...i just don't think my bf is a super hero...

She said sticking her tounge out which made Tae scoff...

Tae: woww this is what I get for getting on my knees before your oppa's just to call you once....