PART 101- Accepting feelings

A/N: this special note to bts army💜

Please make sure you keep streaming Yet to come 💜

Let's do it🌌
__________________________________________________________________________________

No one pov:

The sun was setting down....as darkness was in rush to enevelop the beautiful day....while a heart was in agony...hating himself for what he was feeling....

Yes jk heart was repeatedly cursing him....for being helpless....not being able control the situation....and even his feelings....

The painful eyes of jiha was making him relentless....all she wants for her bday is to be with tae....yet they can't do anything about that....

Jk hated how his heart wanted to be near someone....near mena...just to remove heaviness from his heart...but will she be ready to see him... Does he have the right to walk close to her....

With this all messed up feelings he reached the lings base....and only thing that was on his mind now is....to send taehyung for jiha....

Yes it's not the best option....but the situation here is not even a bit progressed so he didn't wanna let jiha bday ruin for this....

Only if he knew where tae was now...

Jk immediately walked to the dungen where boys probably be right now....handling ash....and Chris....

But once he opened the door....his heart stopped beating....the scene before him made his heart shiver with fear....

There mena was siting all alone with ash and Chris....

Chills ran all over jk body....the only thing that kept repeating in his mind was.....Danger....mena was in danger...

Which let him lose all the sanity that left in him....he roared making the obviously persons before him stiff...

Jk: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE....

Mena knew who it was and the tone of him sent shivers down her body....making her look down....while the said boy took long steps walking towards them....

In a second jk was dragging mena out...jk didn't knew what he was doing he just needed her out of this room...while mena heart was out of place as soon as jk held her hand making her look at him wide eyed....thats when she saw the stern yet worried eyes of jk...and her heart clenched knowing she was reason for the boy's dismay...

And ash was too lost to react as he was shocked himself to process what was happening...

Ash was about to hold mena hand as jk was dragging her out....but she shook her head in no making him frown....as she give him a small smile walking out following jk as her head hung low....

Jk mind was numb as his emotions took over him....making him drag mena into a room....where it was just them....alone...

And mena breath itched when jk pinned her to wall as his both hands rest beside her head....while they we're too close to each other....

while they we're too close to each other