Part 2: MY THING

Jiha pov:

Tae: be ready doll it's gonna be a long night...I will show who you belong too....

I felt chills over my body.....this is not gonna end good....I was praying for god to save me from Tae who is looking at me like his meal.....

As we are staring at each other while Tae still has his hands wrapped around me...suddenly his phone rang....

He picks it up....still holding me in his embrace....as soon as he saw the caller id a huge smile spread on his face....

I know who it is.....and I don't wanna hear this conversation....because it only gonna hurt me....

I try to go but he not letting me go...he pick ups the call still holding my waist....

Tae: Baby!!...

Only god knows how much I hate it when he calls her like that....I wish he called me so....but there again I am just a sex toy so yahhh....

Tae: baby don't worry I will stop by....so we can go and meet Namjoon hyung...then we all can chill out....

Why does she always bring Namjoon oppa in middle....

Tae:ahh I am with jiha...

Yes she knows about our relation...and I really don't get how that girl is fine with this....i mean who will let their man live under same roof with another girl...that to having a physical relationship....

Tae: Ahaha okay okay don't be jealous I am all yours....you own me love....

And it's to much for me now I was controlling not to break at this moment... I shouldn't....yes I was his sex toy but I don't know when my fucking heart feel for him.....

I finally wiggle from Tae grip and grab my things while he ends the call with a kiss...

In mean time while I was about to leave....he holds my wrist.....

Tae: Ask jungkook to take you I got to....

To which I just snatch my hand away

Jiha: Okay have a nice time with your fiance.....or your soon to be wife....

I spoke with a sassy voice...while Tae raised his eyebrow hearing what I said...

Tae: owww you are really asking for punishment aren't you....

He says with a smug smile to which I just roll my eyes...

Jiha: Why don't you go and give that to your fiance....

I can see rage emitting from Tae...its not like I care...I was hurt...so I said what I wanna say.....

With that I start to walk away from him leaving a very pissed Tae behind...He shouts loud making me flinch a bit....

Tae: park jiha stop right there....

I just ignore him and go down stairs there I meet questioning eyes of boys....as they heard Tae's yelling....

Jk looks at me with apologisitic eyes

Jk: jihaa

Jiha: I am fine let's go

Jhope: are you okay little one...

Jiha: I am fine oppa...I will meet you guys later...

Then I saw Tae coming down...and I am not really in mood to face him now...so I push jk along with me and we start drive to my college....

Jk office is close to my college so he always takes care of me...if he can't then Jimin oppa or Tae will come....

I can go on my own but they don't let me do so....