Part 92: After Stroam

No one pov:

Silence....a silence after a stroam....thats how the room was....

The eerie silence in the room was sending chills down everyone....but none dared to utter a word...to scared to accept the situation....their defeat...after so much struggle....

The air in the room was thick making them feel how helpless they are....after a stroam in name Mr. Park....they were shattered without any hope....

Battle....the battle of their inner demons....in fear....was making them go crazy....

For the first time everyone was scared....too scared for jiha life....making them powerless....

The taste of being so powerful yet so powerless was making them weak by every second....

They are standing still but the roots has been shaken....so the collapse was near....and accepting that was not in their book....

Yes they lost but they are not one to accept it....

In this silence the only person who spoke first was....Mena...

Mena: taehyung....breath...

And that words finally made tae break his trans as all other look at him....

Tae was standing still with blank emotion on exterior....but his inner self was destroyed....

His heart was mourning....his mind was stuck in havoc....making him don't wanna take a breath....due to the fact, his love was in danger because of him....

He just don't wanna breath....

But Mena knows him well....she has seen Tae vulnerable side....

A single glance at him was enough for her to know what that guy was doing....

Mena: just breath....

And finally tae took the breath on hearing her words....its not his first time hearing those words...he heard those words way more many years ago from the same person...who made him break through his past...and once again that's same person was hold him back from drowning into darkness...

Tae took a deep breath which made him stumbled back a bit....but suga was fast to reach out as he hold Tae tight....trying to keep him together....

Tae slowly looked at mena who was just giving him a assuring smile looking straight into his eyes...tae was too numb to see exact feeling but the guilty and sadness in her eyes were evident....

Mena: breath....

And once again tae did....finally breathing calmly as suga made him sit on couch while all other sit beside tae....

Rm was first to sit beside his baby brother as he place his hand on tae shoulder pulling him closer....

Rm: stop thinking about dead end tae...we will find something....

Rm said with concerned voice trying to relax tae but tae concern was not that....

Tae just kept silent looking blankly at wall which made jk groan as he pull his hair sitting down on couch....

Jk was not having any of it....he just can't accept....after all this struggle....what he got to witness is tae getting vulnerable....not just tae but all of them are vulnerable....

And jk hate seeing this...he was just pulling his hair in frustation while jhope immediately held jk hand stopping him....

Jhope: jk don't....

Jk: this is so unfair hyung....

Jhope just sigh patting on jk shoulder....

Jhope: we gotta make it fair no matter what...so don't lose your self now....