Part 9 : jiha and boys

A/N:SOME MAY FIND IT A BORING CHAPTER BUT I REALLY WANT SHOW THE BONDING JIHA HAVE WITH BOYS SO.... DON'T BE MAD IF YOU FEEL BORED HEHE SORRY 😬

I know I know 🤪__________________________________________________________________________________

I know I know 🤪
__________________________________________________________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV:

Jiha was making breakfast while tae and his dad were having serious convo about business....then there comes the distructor...

Tae and his dad were startled by sudden sound which was caused my namjoon....

Yes he dropped his brief case....Tae and his dad just shake their heads controlling their laugh...

Tae: as always

Meanwhile jiha comes into living due to the noise as soon as she saw Namjoon who now walking near them...

Jiha: oppa

RM: good morning princess....

RM goes to jiha completely ignoring his brother and father....he gives a bone crashing hug to jiha which she accepted happily....

At first RM was not so fond of jiha but later a day when he spent a day with her because of jin....he realized how pure she is....she treated him like her own brother and he knew it....so he wanted to protect her dearly and which caused them to get close....

Jiha shares all her worries with RM and same for RM...mainly about jin...because she is his guardian angel who is helping him out with jin....but to RM her presence was important...as his sister....

As RM and jiha are having there brother and sister moment...Tae scoff...

Tae: I am still here for god sake

RM: like we care

Tae: excuse you me...you are hugging my girl...

When Tae said jiha as his girl... She just blushed looking down as her heart is filled with happiness....

RM: correction my sister

Jiha and Mr.Kim just looking at duo...

Jiha: okay you guys stop now, oppa breakfast is getting ready...do you want some drink meanwhile...

RM: nahh I am good...just make it quick oppa has meeting....

As they are talking jhope enters

Jhope: good morning all...oh god morning sir

Jhope gets flustered seeing Mr. Kim..

Mr. Kim: ahhh it's okay hobi

Then jhope comes near jiha examining her....he sees the scarthes and then pulls jiha shirt aside which reveals all the hickeys....he was at verge of losing it....