Part 28: Namjin

A/N:army keep streaming dynamite let's make it 1B🌌

Thanks for 1.5k views 🥺 please do vote too❤

Ayushi15 thank you so much for voting all my chapters😇 please keep supporting 💜
__________________________________________________________________________________

No one pov:

Currently all of them are having a good time...just fighting like a kids over food...

Even through all this....there was a tension between namjin couple and jiha was observing it....

There are having their dinner while joking around....

Jk: so you are saying...this pabo wore a dress....

Tae: she did

Jk: and a guy asked her out...

Jiha: don't you dare say that

Jk: he need eye checkup....

Jiha throws the cloth beside her on jk who is sitting opposite to her...he catches it and chuckles...

Jhope: ahhh but we are having a night over...but I feel so lonely....

Jin: why is that

Jk: because we have couples here...

Jk says giving a teasy smile to jin who tries to hide his blush...while glancing at rm but who seemed unbothered...

Rm dry chuckles

Rm: couples....

He scoffs as he look at Jin who is looking already at him...RM just dry chuckle and look away....

Jimin: but I don't have a pair too

Suddenly suga fake coughs which makes Jimin to turn red causing all of them to laugh except for jin and rm....who are lost in their world of pain...

Jiha tries to enlight the mood

Jiha: ahh rm oppa....jin oppa made your favorite dish today....

Rm just drinks wine not even bothering to reply...the atmosphere was so tense...Jin was looking at rm....

Tae got que so he tried to help too

Tae: ahh my dear brother in law made his hubby fav food...why don't you serve it...

Jin gets flustered and mumbles..

Jin: I am.. I.. Am. Not

He shutters as rm just looks at Jin and scoofs...he pour himself more wine...

Yes the atmosphere was really akward everyone continue eating while rm is drinking like mad man....

And Jin was busy staring at rm in worry...

Tae and jiha just look at each other and shrug

Now Jin was serving food to everyone...rm was drinking too much so jiha decided to stop him...

Jiha: oppa enough now

Thats when Jin comes to serve rm...as soon as rm saw Jin coming...he immediately got up and went away saying...

Rm: I am out

Jin was hurt deeply and everyone know...but they can't support him...because rm was not at fault...

The movie night goes on with same tension....rm kept avoiding Jin...while Jin was feeling pain all along...

As the movie marathon went on the slept there itself....