Part 43: Mena plan

A/N:thank you yosha3m and tanyasharma398 for voting all chapters 💜 please keep supporting 🌌

Thank you so much for 16.9 k views and 750+ votes 🥺 please keep voting 🌌

Warning : a bit boring chapter 😬__________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________

Mena pov:

Ughhh it's been one weeks since I started living with tae and that bitch..

And now for sure I know that tae loves that bitch yeahhh...

What I was fearing came true...it's not like I love tae...but I need him to reach my goal...which is to get rm oppa and destroy that bitch...

I was surprised to see how she has control over everything...

Like tae...he is so lost for her...while she was being cold towards him...he was being way to clingy on her...

I don't know what went wrong but for some reason jiha is being cold towards tae and I should take advantage of that...

There is no way I can let them be together....

She is the whole reason why I am losing my love...so there is no way I am gonna let her be with the one she love...

I wanna take every single person from her...who are supposed to be with me...

No matter what I am gonna get my love rm oppa..and I will destroy her that the reason I am here...

And another day i have to see them being lovey dovey...only god knows how much I controlling my puke...

I make my way down stairs as it's pretty early...probably they are not awake yet...

I woke up early because I wanna make food to all others...you know may be doing the stuff she does can help...

It's my way to start my plan...for getting my place...I have to steal her place...

As I slowly walk into living room...to my surprise I see Mr. Kim seating there...

I immediately go and bow to him to which he smiles in return...

Mena: hey uncle how are you...

Mr. Kim: I am good mena wbu

Mena: I am good too wait let me get you a drink for you...

But even before I can go I see nisa getting a drink...this dog...

As nisa leaves after giving a coffee I sit next to Mr. Kim...

Mena: so why are you here this Early uncle...

He keeps the drink down and faces me straight looking into my eyes...

Mr. Kim: I should be the one asking that...

The change of his tone made me confused

Mena: what do you mean uncle...