Part 3: CONFUSION

Tae pov:

After the scene at college I was confused....why is jiha bringing mena into every scene....and she have no right to be jealous of mena....

But why the thought of jiha being like that is bothering me....

All above that what Jimin said is making me go crazy....she is mine....that body belongs to me...only me....

With that thoughts I reach my office...I enter with heavy heart and many thoughts....but it all disappered when I saw my baby mena....yes mena I love her so much...that I can relax just by her presence....

I immediately go and pull her into tight hug...she just pats on my back pulling away slowly....yahhh she don't show much affection...I am used to it....

Tae: good morning baby...

Mena: good morning tae...,

I pull away from her

Tae: why are you here...I said I will come right...

Mena:I tried to calling you...but you didn't answer....I wanted meet Namjoon oppa....and you so bad so I came here...

Tae: ahhh is it...,can you wait for a bit thou....I have somework...

Mena: Ahhh it's fine...but first let's ask Namjoon oppa....if he agrees we will go first you can join later....

I give her confused look....

Mena: i don't want to be alone...I want spend time with you guys....

She shows me puppy eyes....I just chuckle and nod my head....

We go to Namjoon hyung office....as soon as we enter.....mena rushes to Namjoon hyung gives him a bone crushing hug to which he just laughs and pats on her back.... I go aww seeing them....they are most important people in my life....but why Mena couldn't hug me like that....

Mena: oppa let's go out today

To which Namjoon hyung looks at me....

Namjoon: ahh sor.....

Tae: hyung we will be going to branch 3 for lunch....

I smirk because there is no way my hyung gonna reject this....

Namjoon: okay fine

I smile in victory...Mena holds his hand and start to drag him out....

Namjoon: what about you

Tae: I will join later

I say bye to them and get back to my work but all this time....that girl running is in my mind...jiha....I really want to hold her....yes I want my doll badly right now.....

After finishing my work, I head out to meet them at our restaurant....where they are having lunch as I promised Namjoon hyung....

As I enter the hotel I see Mena talking something and giggling.....while on other side Namjoon hyung is just looking at the male who is already red while serving drinks to them....

I just chuckle and go towards jin hyung who just completed serving...and was about to take order from Namjoon hyung....

I go from behind and scare him

Tae: jin hyung....

He got startled.... That he jumps and accidentally falls on RM hyung lap...and yahh that's what I was expecting.....

I can see a thanking smile on my brother face....who wrapped his hands around jin hyung waist....while jin hyung is trying to get up....

Jin: Mr. Kim please let me go