Part 88: Nasty Move

A/N: thank you sherinsaji0, jannat_kim7, jasleenkaurNawab, suga_loves_tangerine for voting most of the chapters 💜 please keep supporting 🌌

And thank you so please for 180k+ views and 8k+ votes 🤧 you guys never fail to make me feel blessed💜

Thank you so much💜 please keep supporting 🌌

Borahaeee 🌌
__________________________________________________________________________________

No one pov:

As the sky is filled the clouds of radiant warmth....the couple are flying with a heavy hearts....to their home....

The home which they cheerished a lot but right now....no...they don't feel that....because they had a gut feeling there is some shit waiting for them...

While one was busy in shutting the world of worries...and trying to just enjoy their few more mins of alone time....on the other hand...one was playing the worst possibilities in her mind...making the few more mins of peace in their life to disappear....

Tae can see it....how jiha was having inner battle...he can see how the girl was getting stiff by each second.... as they approach their destination....

He just sigh and slowly hold jiha hand getting her attention....

She gets flustered but return a soft smile as tae was giving her a bright one

Tae: don't stress your mind much....its my duty miss wifey....

To which jiha just chuckle and rest on tae shoulder....as Tae gently place a kiss on her forehead making her sigh....

Jiha: we will be okah right....?

Tae contemplates on what to answer...as he was also not sure about the situation....

His silence was killing jiha....she wanted his assurance but his silence just added more fear to her....which made her cling on to his hand....

As Tae observed it....he knew he will make things worse if he doesn't respond....as jiha was already scared...he pulled her closer while caressing her hand....

Tae: we will be baby....until we are together...no matter how tough situation are...

Jiha just pouts while snuggling more into Tae making him chuckle.....

Tae: now don't get sad kitten...we have hardly few more minutes....why don't we enjoy this time alone hmm...

To which jiha sigh and place a soft kiss on tae cheek....

Jiha: I want to meet hyungs....

Tae scoofs hearing her reply...

Tae: yahhh will you give me some attention atleast for this few min....once we land there they will steal you from me....