Part 77: Reasons

A/N: thank you sweetyimon19, suhanamohammad, gkiruba for voting all chapters 💜

And we are so close to 100K+ views🤧

Please keep supporting 🌌
__________________________________________________________________________________

Tae pov:

When I saw her bycycle laying on road like that I had the worst panic attack

My heart felt tight....the thought of something bad happening to her made me feel suffocated.....i already lost one and I am not ready to lose another....

I don't know what to do I just hold my cleching heart thinking about the worst senarios....all I wishing for is....her safety....

The only words that kept running in my mind are " Just be safe".....

I was trying to control my tears,I can't be like this now....but I just couldn't control...

While my panic attack is getting best of me that's when I heard her smile....

The smile which means world to me....

I looked straight at the direction....only to see her running happily....

And thats how I got my breath back....

I didn't waste a sec to run towards her....but the feeling of losing her just made me really weak....

I wasn't sure if she is really before me...or not....I just stand few inches away from her....but when she turned around looking at me... I know she is safe and she is near me....

And I ran to feel that....to feel her close to me....

the moments I felt her hold around me...made my worries vanish.... This girl sure holds my world....

But it didn't stop me from getting angry...she could have got in danger and that's what made me nag on her....

I was so busy in nagging on jiha that I didn't see a small cutie standing behind her when she called jiha aunt...i was confused....as far as I know jiha don't know anyone here...

Brie: so he is the guy you wanna marry...

And that words made my heart skip a beat....i just look at jiha who is flustered....making me smirk....

I was feeling....happy but i am for sure gonna tease jiha....

I look at jiha smirking while she just rolls her eyes....

I crunch down to the little girl level....

Tae: the guy she wanna marry??

I ask her in confusion while she nods her head smiling wide at me which made my heart warm...this kid is really cute... I return her a warm smile....

Brie: ahh aunt said she gonna marry a really handsome man....and you are really handsome....

She said giggling which made me smile... I look up at jiha who was blushing mess....

I look back at little girl who is smiling at us... I pinch her cheeks as she giggle again....

Tae: what's your name cutie....

Brie: brie.. And what's your name sir?

I smile at her...

Tae: I am taehyung.... You can call me Tae Tae...

She giggle looking at me... I look up to see jiha who had adoration in her eyes while looking at us....

Brie: so you my uncle....the man my aunt gonna marry....