Part 91: Powerful?

A/N: I am really sorry for not being able to give specific shout outs for voting all the chapters this times🙏

Thank you so much for 225k views and 9.95k votes 💜 I don't how to say I feel so blessed for all this love 🥺

Thank you...i think this the only thing I can say to express how greatful towards you guys💜

Please keep supporting 💜🌌
__________________________________________________________________________________
No one pov:

Jhope heart was beating slowly due to heaviness as he watch the couple take each step walking into their world holding their pain....just trying to not break too soon....which is making jhope heart to heavy to even beat...

And Jin wasn't even sure what was happening....he just couldn't see his babies getting worse day by day....

All Jin wanted to know right now is what made tae break like this....the lifeless eyes of tae's are still sending chills all over his body.....tae looked dead and jin can't bear the pain of seeing a broken tae....

Jim wanted answers which made him immediately look at jhope who is only person in the room looking down as soon as jiha and tae left....

Jin was easy to read jhope expression who was just glancing at the empty stairs now....as his eyes are filled with pain....making Jin more confused....

Jin: hobaa...

As Jin was trying to get answers for his question...he was shooted with a question in return....

Jhope: hyung...is it wrong to love someone....

And this words tied the tongue of Jin...the heaviness in the voice and pain behind the statement made his heart heavy....

Jin just glanced at jhope who hung his head low trying to pull himself together....

Jin: hobaa why-

And once again jhope cut off Jin statement looking straight at him with a teary eyes as a single tear left his eye....and this made Jin just stand like stone too lost at the moment....

Jhope: ta....tae asked me this question...hyung...and I..i really wished I knew the answer for this....

Jhope was breaking and Jin couldn't let it happen....

Jin immediately rushed to jhope holding his shoulder stiff making jhope look at him...

Jin: hoba....the answer for that question is in our hands....we have to fill the question with a happy answer....which will attach two souls....so let's not fall now....

Jhope always thought so but the situation now he isn't sure...

Jhope: can we?

He asks Jin who isn't sure either as he didn't know the situation....but he is sure he is ready to break every single thing....just to stick two longing hearts....

Jin: we will....now follow me you look stressed out let me get you a drink....

Jin wanna know things but before that calming down jhope is important which he did....

Jhope was having his drink while both of them stood in kitchen....while one was hating knowing all the answers which he wants to earse...another one was busy with questions all over his mind just wanting to fill with the situation....

And once jhope was looking bit relaxed Jin started shooting with questions....

Jin: where are others...

Jhope: dealing their things but probably here soon as jiha asked them to come...

As jhope says that Jin nods his head remembering the message jiha left in their group chat....