Part 106: WIN? or LOSE?

A/N: tada haha..its a double update...i hope you like this🤧

And final part will be up by next weekend....💜

Don't worry... I promise it will be a ending you like....

So please keep supporting 🌌

Thank you for all the love till now🥺

Borahaeee 💜🌌
__________________________________________________________________________________
No one pov:

Rm: so you are saying jackson is mad at me...

Rm asked in disbelief....To which jiha nod...as she was currently sleeping on jin shoulder...trying to relax...while tannie was busy playing with jhope...

Jiha: all because of Tae...

Jiha said with a sigh while Rm glare at his brother who just smile sheepishly....

Jimin: ahhh it's just two more hours...

Jimin said impatiently making all others sigh...

Jk: it will be fine hyung....dont worry to much...

Jimin just sigh while suga now look at tannie with a frown...

Suga: tannie is growing quick....

Jin: I know right....

Jin said dramatically wipping his tears making suga roll his eyes....

Jhope: yeahh he grown a lot in just one week...

Jk: may be he is also putting on weight because of jiha...

And once again rm flicked on jk forehead making him whine...while all others just chuckle....

Tae: isn't Ash supposed to reach by now...

Tae asked looking at jk who just nod in reply...

Jimin: ahhh I will go and confirm with mena....

Suga: take guards with you...we never know what your dad is up to....

Suga said in worried tone as he hold jimin hand making him blush...

Jhope: I will go with him....its better that way...

Jhope reasoned out...to which all of them agree...as he now pass tannie to jiha...

Just when jhope and Jimin were about to leave....the door of the room opened...as the tons of body guard walked in making all the boys get up in alert as all of them stood before jiha...knowing there must be a situation...

Tae was standing in center along with jk and suga beside him...he turn around only to see jiha being shielded by rm....as she try to hide tannie in her arms...while Jin, jhope and Jimin stood beside rm and jiha...

Jiha was sure protected but the bit of fear in her eyes made tae heart ache...

Jiha looks at Tae with worried eyes while he just give a small smile at her....

Tae: it will be okah...take care of our kid...

He said slowly making jiha nod to his words...as he now turn around on hearing foot steps...

Just then...the devil himself walked it...

Mr. Park walked into their room along with his men....as he look at all the young powerful men...standing before him surrounded by their empire...of body gaurds....

Being true boys were confused but they know....something is going to happen...because the devil before them was unpredictable....which made them stay on high alert...