Part 83: Memories

A/N: thank you siyaaaaaaaaaa, taesty_ff, adamyakumarXIB for voting most of the chapters💜 please keep supporting🌌

And thank you so much for 140k+ views and 6.6k+ votes🤧

Please keep supporting like this💜🌌
__________________________________________________________________________________

No one pov:

As promised to jiha Tae was getting things ready for their visit to farms...

Jiha was getting her morning routine done in excitement to visit farms for the first time....

As she was done...she heard a small knock on bedroom which caught her attention....she look back only to see Tae standing at the entrance with a warm smile....

Tae: is my lady ready...

Which immediately caused a warm smile to spread on jiha face....

Jiha: yess...

She say in a excited voice making Tae chuckle as he now get a glass of water...which made jiha confused...

She observed Tae every moment trying to understand what he was up to....

He went near the night stand and took the birth control pills making jiha sigh....

He slowly approched jiha taking pill out of it...

Jiha couldn't say anything...she now how hard it can be for taehyung to do that....but he was doing it...doing it just for her....

Jiha: Tae....

He can sense the pain in jiha voice...which made him smile weekly as he gave the pill to jiha....

Tae: I can't leave all the pain to you....we will be together in this too....

Jiha just exhale sharply on the thought of killing their own happiness because of the situations....

She took the pill while having a mental breakdown and Tae felt really bad looking how worse jiha was feeling while she took the pill....

It made him feel bad....bad on Himself...leaving his girl to deal with it all this long....

The thought jiha suffering alone all this while made him weak....he immediately pulled her closer making jiha wrap her hands around his torso as he gently kissed on her forehead....

Tae: I love you

Tae: I love you...

Just that words made jiha sigh as a smile crept on her lips....

They just pull away looking into each other eyes while feeling the pain of other's....its not like they needed the kids in the moment....its just that they are killing their happiness....for their mistakes....

Without even knowing a single tear left Tae eyes making jiha quickly kiss it away....

Their foreheads just rest against each other while jiha caress his cheeks....