Part 93: Let me go..

A/N : thank you laxmiguiga,winter_breeze_tn,_anna_137, sravanthi2910, taefiya_fics,ugly_potato_here for voting most of the chapters it means a lot💜 please keep supporting like this... 🌌

And thank you so much for 247k views and 11k votes💜🌌

Please keep supporting as always borahae....

Special note: okah I don't wanna sound pathetic hahah but once even when I have less readers than now...I have interactive comments but they aren't any this days....so I was wondering whether you guys are getting bored so please let me know your review💜 please be interactive as before🌌

Now let's get it😁
__________________________________________________________________________________

No one pov:

And as promised tae was waiting for jiha....who asked him to take her out...

Tae didn't had any idea what they are gonna do...but he is just gonna do whatever his lover wants...even when he is falling into a hell....because it's an important day after all...

Tae was making last moment calls to office and boys letting them know that he wouldn't be available today....and also to know if the things he planned are ready....

Tae: yes hyung just leave those paper there...yeah we will be....i don't know how much time it will take time thou...

As Tae was busy in his call that's when he felt a warm touch....a small finger was being wrapped around his little finger making him smile immediately...

He know who it is....his raised heart beat was enough to answer who it was....

Tae: mhmmm okah hyung ring me up if it's only an emergency...i don't want any disturbance....

With that he end the call finally turing around only to meet jiha...his girl...who was smiling at him with heart of eyes....making him smile like an idiot....

Tae: ready pup...

To which jiha smile nodding her head but Tae shakes his head in no...

Tae: no you are not....you are missing something...

Jiha was confused as she look at her outfit  wondering what was missing while Tae just stood before looking at her like a meal....

Depending on Tae taste jiha was sure that he would like it but his reaction was not as she expected

She looked back at Tae only to turn as a blushing mess....the hungry look on Tae eyes was enough to say that she successed with her look....

Jiha: am I really missing something Mr. Kim...but your eyes says other way...

Jiha say with a smug smile making Tae roll his eyes....

Tae: no...but you look way to good...that's the problem....let me fix it....

Jiha was just looking at tae who immediately took his denim coat off placing it on jiha making her look at him with a soft smile....