Part 94: Happy 3 years (M)

A/N: we still rankings one for second day🥺

And I am really having a hectic schedule so I couldn't reply all comments but I promise that I will try to reply them as soon as possible 😇

So as promised here is the next chapter 😌

Thanks you so much and please keep supporting 💜🌌
__________________________________________________________________________________

Warning⚠ 🔞: this chapter contains smut if your uncomfortable you can skip the smut part😬

And my hard stans let's get it🌚
__________________________________________________________________________________

No one pov:

And jiha was already scared of getting yeontan...umm don't get her wrong...its just that tannie was the only one who is getting all tae attention for past three hours...

Yes you heard me correct after coming out of Kim mansion they ended going to park to play with tannie...

And since then Tae was just playing with tannie not giving any attention or chance to jiha....

She wanted to sulk about it but the look on Tae face was enough for her to stop...tae looked happy....and thats enough for jiha....

They planned on spending full day together but due to sudden meeting of Tae....they had to head back home....thats how jiha was now driving....while Tae was busy playing with yeontan because he can't play with it once he gets back to office....

Jiha was just driving blankly with a pout while Tae he was having fun....seeing how his doll was sulking for his attention....

There is no way Tae wouldn't pay attention to jiha....its just that he was teasing her....seeing jiha to have jealous towards their own kid was making him smile like an idiot....knowing that she is same possessive as him....was satisfying his inner ego....

Jiha just mutter under her breath looking straight at the road....

Jiha: just one kid...ughh I wonder what it will be like after three kids....

And this words made Tae turn his attention to jiha who was sulking....

Tae: is someone sulking...

Tae say playfully only to receive a glare from jiha....

Jiha: why should I....when I know tannie loves me more....

That's when Tae observe tannie jumping into jiha lap making her giggle....she immediately hold yeontan with one hand making it sit still as she drove the car with other hand....

Tae just feel warm looking at his small family before his eyes....

Tae: I am not sure if I can give same attention to you in future....but just know I always belong to you...

And this sudden serious words caught jiha off guard....she side glance at Tae who looking straight at her with heart of eyes....

Tae: this heart will always love you....and crave for you...no matter how many people come....

And this words made jiha blush madly making Tae have satisfied smile....

Jiha know she has fallen for this man a long ago...but every single day he just makes her fall in love with him.....more than yesterday....less than tomorrow....

Jiha: thank you baby....

Jiha said blushing while Tae take yeontan from jiha....

Tae: yahhhh tan ahh...do you how much of a bad driver your omma is...so don't do that while she is driving....we can't trust her....