Part 87: Once again US

A/N: thank you RomanceFantic27,nightQ_angel, jakell229, 28jagnmi, AlisaMajumder, danieshelly, anyakhan5081, SumiyaRakibTazrin for voting most of the chapters💜 please keep supporting like this 🌌

And thank you so much on 170k views and 7.6k+ votes💜 you guys never fail to make me feel blessed🤧

Special note:

I am really really sorry....i know I said this lot of time but I can't help it....i am not saying it for symapthy or attention by talking about my personal problem's...i just want you guys to know the reason for me not giving updates....

I am exhausted physically and emotionally.....so I just can't concentrate on writing....after all the love you guys showed on me....i can't give some shity chapters to you....so I am trying to give better chapters to you guys...while taking my time....i hope you guys get it🙃

Sorry for being such an bad author but I promise I will try to be a good one💜

And really thank you so much for still waiting 😢 please keep supporting like this 🌌

Borahaeee 💜
__________________________________________________________________________________
No one pov:

And one more day jiha was getting surrounded in the darkness of night....while her heart was searching for it's warmth....its other half....

So close yet so far that how the couples have been in past 5 days....

During the past five days jiha felt Tae close to her....even when they are physically distant....but after what happened in kitchen....her heart was mourning in fear....

In fear of her love giving up on them....mainly giving up on himself...

With a heavy heart jiha was trying to get herself some sleep....because she know it's not time to get her weakness in...tae needs her...

It's the time when she should take care of her man....who is trying to hurt himself....

She really needed his warmth....but she couldn't get it....so she decided to get herself into one of tae shirts....

After getting changed....she again fell on bed fighting her inner demons...

With a heavy heart she was trying to get herself drowned in the night calmness...until she heard the sound of door unlocking...

And she know who it is...just his mere presence is making her heart beat fast....

It's him...her love...her man...her Tae...

Her heart was yelling to embrace his heavy soul....but her mind kept her reminding how the boy is pushing her away....which made her lay still in her place....

On the other side Tae heart was beating in ectasy....yesss he was happy....he was relived....he was finally breathing peacefully...

Every single word his brother said to him made him realize the mistake he was doing.....

He was letting his inner demons to kill his own happiness....which his mother never wished to happen....she only wanted happiness for him...

She wanted him happy and now he is gonna claim it....

After 5 days...this the first time he meet his heart once again....which is craving for the beautiful girl sleeping before him....his love...

A small smile spread across his face on the thought of receiving her love again....

He is not hesitant any more...he was fool for whatever he did....and he wanna be with her side again....

He slowly took steady steps towards the sleeping beauty who is making him smile like an idiot....