Part 18: Bye

A/N: ahh I know as an army you are disappointed about grammy ,what If we didn't win does it matter,we have them and they got us ,so once again as a family let's stand together and show the world how much we love and care for our boys,now lets get it....stream dynamite let's make it 1B on YouTube 💜🌌
__________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung pov:

Shit shit what did I even do how can I slap her...ohhh it looks bad and she has bleeding lips...

The lips which I devour a lot are bleeding because of me...and that expression on her face says that she hates me now....I felt a pang in my chest...after all I deserve it....

How can I call her like that...how...how can you Kim Taehyung...when you are the one made her so...

I always wondered how she is handling when I am being a dick like this...if i was her I would have left...

I don't even get why she have to get into this for that women....who thinks she did good....by leaving jiha when she was a child...

I know why she says she can't leave me but I can't accept her feelings...I made a promise that I can't break...and I love Mena....

But I care for jiha, the thought of her being away makes me feel alone...lost in darkness...I want her warmth, concern, love and she is my home...

Yes I am being selfish, you can say it's possession or obsession...but I am not gonna leave her...

I regret hitting her but how can she call Mena a bitch...she just asked but I know Mena crossed a line...

I always made sure jiha know that Mena is my priority no matter what....and I know she was hurt but it's something I can't help...

I don't know how the events turn out later but right now she went to her room....while me being idiot I am, just sitting in my room regretting all this shit....

I try to sleep but I can't guilty is eating me alive...so I decided to go to her room but to my surprise it is locked....I am completely doomed it's the first time she ever did that....

Ahhhh you fucked up taehyung....I thought to myself and with a heavy heart, I left to my room....

God knows when I slept, I woke up as bright light hits me, I just hope she is still at home....

As I make my way down , I hear her voice from kitchen....

Ahhh did I ever say how beautiful her voice is....but I like her moans more...(umm off the track... )

I was nervous to face her for the first time, I slowly make my way towards kitchen as I go I see her dancing and singing....

Okay that's not something I am expecting thou....I think she felt my presence as she look and give me a soft smile....

Wait am I dreaming or what...did she just smile at me....I thought she will not even see my face now...

And that's it I rush towards her and back hug her....

She was cooking while I slowly snuggled into her skin enjoying her scent which is like a drug to me....

I slowly place kiss on her neck and mummble against her skin...

"Good morning love"

"Good morning Mr. Kim"

I was taken a back she was good a moment ago...I turn her to face me....she looks straight into my eyes and her expression is unreadable....