Part 22: Her BF

A/N: keep streaming dynamite fam let's make it 1B💜🌌

Thank you so much for 500 views 🌌🥺

_________________________________________________________________________________

Jiha pov:

We currently heading to my friends party as tae is driving...as I was sitting in passanger sit..

I was used to tae keeping his had on my thigh , as I was looking outside of window lost in my thoughts...

Tae holdes my hand to which I smile looking at him, he pecks on my hand and cotinue his driving while holding my hand...

With in few we have reached the club because it's not that far

With in few we have reached the club because it's not that far....as we are about to go inside...tae recieves a call from rm oppa....

Tae: Love...you go inside I will join after this...

I nod and go inside that's where I see my friend's going crazy...

Riya: wow finally the lady is here

Disha: where is your hubby...

Jiha: he is not my hubby

I try to hide my blush only god knows how crazy my heart gets when ever they say so...

That's when I see my friends looking me from top to bottom...I was just in tee and some jeans....

Disha: ahhh you really got a change I got a extra dress

Jiha: no...no...not needed I am comfortable like this....and tae will be here soon...

Riya: ahhh come on surprise him...

I think for second..

Disha: girl you gotta show what you got even once....being your friend I haven't seen you wearing any dress in my life...

Jiha: ahhh fine fine...let's make it quick, we can't make him wait...

With that all of us rush to private room which my friend got for herself and her fiance....