Part 86: Distant love

A/N: thank you Lavi71270, ChekkuMuhammad, RufiyatTanhaa, PriyankaMaddhala for voting most of the chapters 💜 that means a lot🤧 please keep supporting like this🌌

And thank you so much for 157k+ views and 7k+ votes....you guys are just incredible 🤧 I don't how to thank you guys....thank you for making my days so bright with your support 😇

I may sound greddy but I am addicted to this support from you so please keep supporting 💜🌌

Okah hours of author nim mental break down passed away🤣 sorry for being chessy🤭

Lets get into the chap now💜🌌
__________________________________________________________________________________

No one pov:

Relentless....thats what jiha felt...

Being so close to Tae yet so far to him made her heart heavy...the physical distance between them is killing her...

But can she do anything...no..she can't....because this is something Tae have to deal with himself...

"Stay away from me jiha... "

Even she know Tae said those words in pain...her heart was clenching every second when she remembered those words...

Her loves was in pain...it was enough pain for her...but when he pushed her away she felt helpless...usless....she just hated how the situation are making her blame herself...

Even in this darkness she found a ray of light which is...the closeness she felt with Tae...emotionally...

Yes as complicated as it sounds....jiha felt Tae even more close to her when there is a line of distance...

She felt him close...close to her heart which is wailing along with him...the pain of him can be felt...may because their souls were attached...

Yes their relationship started with lust...but they didn't know they are making themselves one in that process...

They were one soul in two bodies who can feel each other....

And it's the only thing which is making jiha stand high even in this sorrow of distance....

Coming Tae...he was broken....broken in way that is making him shut himself....from every relationship...from world...mostly from his love...

He was blaming himself as his heart was drowned in guilt....the guilt of...taking away his father love...taking away mothers love from RM life....most importantly for taking away a beautiful women from this world....

It's all because of him...thats what he thought...

If it wasn't for him....his mom wouldn't have suffered this dieases...she wouldn't have went all this pain...she wouldn't have left her love...most importantly she wouldn't have died....

His mom suffered the lose of her life for him....his father dealth the pain of heart break for him...his brother felt the pain of longing for mothers love for him..all just for him...to see him happy....

While every single person around him were drowning in pain to just make him happy...he was just worrying about himself....on lose of his mother while he was the complete reason for it...

He felt miserable...he was so blind to see all this things....and all he ever did was to cause pain to people who loved him...

He felt he didn't deserve the love he was getting...he didn't want to feel that love...he wanted to be in pain....a pain which will justify the loss of his mother...