Part 73: Special Place

A/N:
        teabeach_v,
        pranithabts,
        lechebotha4
        Eyyaabkjshk
       taeslove0
Thank you so much for voting all chapters 💜 please keep supporting 🌌

Please do vote, comment and share💜

Please keep supporting 🌌
__________________________________________________________________________________
Jiha pov:

Tae: this is the place is where I had last memories with... My... Mom...

When he said those words I can feel the pain in his voice....tae has pain for his mom... And I wanna remove it....

I wanna replace his pain with happiness....but can I do that.....Do I have the chance to do that....

I don't really know but I know one thing for now.... I have to make him forget everything for few days... So does I....

I have to leave eveything behind if I want him to forget that all too...

And I wanna take away the pain in his voice....when he mention about this place next time....

I just turn around looking at him, trying to understand the pain and as expected he has painful eyes...i slowly place my had on his cheek as I caress it...

Jiha: so it's your special place baby...

To which he gives me a soft smile as he nod his head....

Jiha: but painful one too....

He sigh looking down as he nod his head slightly....

Jiha: then why this place baby...

He just sigh looking deep into my eyes....

Tae: this place is close to my heart love....but I lost the essence of this place...

I just look at him trying to take what he was saying....

Tae: I was once of the happiest person whenever I came here....but now I can't feel it... And I don't wanna forget the happiness I had here.... I want this place to be...my forever happy place...

I just nod looking at him assuring him to continue....

Tae: I wanna find my happiness back jiha....and I wanna do it with you by myside....i wanna fill this place with our future....which will make my past a treasure to me....again....

I just look at him while my heart was dancing with happiness....here I was questioning my self a min ago but...now I have my answer before me....

I just pull him into a warm hug letting him feel the happiness that's filled in me...

He was my happiness...and I wanna be his...

I can feel how confused he was... I just snuggles more into him making him hug me in return....

Jiha: thank you...thank you for trying to find your happiness with me....lets see our future hubby....

And that moment I saw the warm smile on his face which made my heart flutter

He just hug me back letting me feel him...