Part 105: Last Step...

No one pov:

Suga: and that's my call to join Mr. Park side now....

Suga said bit annoyed...as he was waiting for the couple at the venue along with rest of the boys....

It's just four hours till mena and Tae marriage....

The only four hours...in their hand....which will give them the freedom....they are fighting...for their family....

As time was coming near suga was getting relentless....and the delay of Tae jiha was not helping much....

Because we never know what nasty move Mr. Park was up to....

Everyone can feel the tension....because all of them have same emotion at the moment....a fear....what if something goes wrong....

But still being the group they are...they held each other together...in this intense moment....trying to calm themselves...

And as always jk was there to tease his hyung....

Jk: awww come on...we all know you just wanna get some points....from your future father in law...

Jk said with a sly smile making suga scoff while all others just try to contain their smiles....

Jhope: kook ahh...you do know that hyung is annoyed right now...

Jhope said chuckling to the bratty behavior of the younger....to which Jk just shrug as he now flop on the couch trying to relax....

Jk: doesn't matter....he will never say anything to me...

Jk said with a cheeky smile while jin scoff looking at how jk was bragging....

Jin: wowww he is so full of himself...

Jk: I can smell jealousy....right through you...

And that's how jk face was hit by pillow making him whine as all others chuckle...

Jin: you need that my kid...

Thanks to their silly bondings....the situation was bit calm now...

Rm: hyung don't worry much....they will be here soon...

Rm said with a soft smile trying to make suga feel better...as he was constantly walking back and forth...

Suga: it's just that I want them here joon...we don't know what Mr. Park is up to...or what danger is awaiting for us...

Suga said with a thick voice making all them go silent...as they do know what he said was correct too....

Seeing how stressed suga was looking made jimin heart ache....knowing what worst senarios can be going in his mind...

Jimin slowly stood up...as he took steady steps towards his lover....while others were simply lost in their worlds...trying to calm themselves...

Jimin didn't do much...he just stood before suga holding his hand...as he smiled at suga with heart of eyes...making the latter to immediately look away as he try to contain the smile that appeared on his face looking at his lover....

All of them just go aww looking at the intimate moment between the couple....as they never do PDA...

Jimin just held suga hand tight...as he look at their interwined fingers controlling his blush...

But there was a mood bommer which is none other than jhope....

Jhope: and it's my time to die...this guys are not being shy anymore....i feel so single...