Part 44: Promise

A/N: thank you so much kim_sooyun_9_5 and N-rainbow-A for voting all the chapters💜 please keep supporting 🌌

And thank you so much for 19.5k views and 900+ votes🥺 please keep supporting 🌌

Borahae💜__________________________________________________________________________________

Borahae💜
__________________________________________________________________________________

Tae pov:

I slowly make my way to our room...only to find my love sleeping like a baby...

I slowly make my way towards her...as she was in deep sleep...

I sit beside her while observing her angel like features...

How did I get this lucky to have girl like this...

I wish I can have her only to myself...but one day I have to leave her hand which is very close...

this thoughts are making my heart ache but being helpless I am , I can only enjoy this moments while I still have them...

I slowly caress her cheek while looking at her...

Poor baby...she went through a lot just because of me but she still stayed with me...

Why.... Because she loves me...

And what I did back is just hurt her...

But I loves her too...still I can't say that back...because of a damn things I have done...

I wish things are less complicated...

How can I choose between my mom and her...

Umm Tae let them aside...just enjoy this moment when it last...

I take a deep breath as I gently kiss on her forehead

Tae: I love you so much baby...I do and I wish I can say this to you...but I can't...

Yeahh this is the only time when I can confess to her...

I just look at her wondering how will i be when she goes away...

As I look beside her there are the flower's I sent..,and that's when I observe her holding the letter I sent...