Part 90: Trust Family

A/N: as always a late update and really sorry about that 😕

Thank you lovely_bubs, KimMiyeo1999, G85420, jkheyy001, pretyli, sathvi1233, kth_queen6, ananyatomar9 for voting all the chapters 💜 please keep supporting like this 🌌

And thank you so much for 211k views and 9.3k+ votes it means a lot🥺🤧

Thanks for all the constant support and understanding 💜 please keep supporting like this🌌

Borahaeee 💜__________________________________________________________________________________No one pov:

Borahaeee 💜
__________________________________________________________________________________
No one pov:

Jiha enter the house with a heavy feelings...only to be engulfed by Jin's embrace....who has been worried sick for her...all day....

Thou there was gut feeling of something going bad in jiha mind which is making her relentless as soon as tae left....but the warm protective hold of jin hands made it all clear.....she was peaceful....

That moment all she felt was a brother's love for his sister.... She felt really bad for keeping him in such a position....which made her hold him back too....

Jin finally let his racing heart to calm down once he felt jiha was finally okah....and she is in his arms....

Jin: yahhhhh why do you do this to me....i..i was really scared....

Jiha heart broke listing to the broken voice of jin....she immediately hold him more tight making him take a deep breath....

Jiha: I am so sorry oppa....its just that...I need a moment....

Jin: I know you are hurt baby.....but please don't repeat this jiha....

Jin said in a slightly wavery voice make jiha immediately nod not wanting to hurt her brother more....

After a bit long when Jin finally felt calm knowing jiha was okah he slowly let her go.....to see the pale face of jiha making him sigh....he gently cup her face making jiha look at him with a soft smile...

Jin: you look too tired why don't you take a nap....

But jiha knew she has to do dinner...which made her look at kitchen making Jin also look at the same direction in confusion...but he immediately chuckled guessing what was jiha thinking....

Jin: haha you go take a quick nap....your world wide handsome brother is in charge of meals tonight....

Jin said flipping his imaginary hair making jiha chuckle looking at her brother unbelievably....

Jiha: but I am not sure if all the needed items are available....

Jin nods understanding....

Jin: umm I will check and get them....but you promise me you wouldn't leave this house okah...