Part 76: Brie

A/N: and finally our book did it 😢 it's been my dream that my book should rank like that and it's happend🤧

Our book ranked #1 bangtan on 8/8/21🌌💜

Thank you so much 💜🤧 please keep supporting🌌

And thank you so much for 92k+ views and 4.5k+ votes😢💜

I am just happy🤧 thank you so much 💜 please keep supporting 🌌

And here is my love for you all🌌

I am just happy🤧 thank you so much 💜 please keep supporting 🌌And here is my love for you all🌌

__________________________________________________________________________________

Jiha pov:

I wasn't sure of where I was going ,but i just felt suffocating to stay in the room...where a crazy girl just kissed my man....

I was angry and I did what I had to...i slapped her but....i just couldn't stand the situation in that room...so I walked out not thinking much....

The sight of seeing someone kissing your lover is not a good one...its a nightmare which kept running in my mind....as stupid as it sounds while I was trying to leave the situation in seoul and try to relax....but the thing unfolded here made me remember the concern we have back in Seoul....and how many hurdles we had....making me think of worst outcomes....

At this point I was damn in love with him....and the thought of negative outcome which is....me staying away from him...made weak...i couldn't even think about it...

I was just lost in my world trying to find a solution where I can hold his hand at the end...no matter what....

I know Tae will be worried I just wanna clear my mind....so I took my bicycle and started towards the sea which will probably relax me...

I kept ridding till I meet the cool brezze of the shore....and the view before me is making me relaxed but I still can't get myself togther....

I stopped ridding as I stand on the side of the road before the sea....i close my eyes enjoying the cool breeze...

I was letting out the negative thoughts but they kept triggering making me go crazy....but a small voice caught my attention....

As I look at the direction of sound...I see a girl lying on road while a bike was being drown away....and shit....