Part 85: Truth of Past

A/N: army please shower lots of love on our Tae bear💜 We love you Tae Tae🌌 please get well soon🙃

And don't forget to shower same love on rest of the boys 💜🌌

And thank you so much for 150k reads🤧 I never knew I can reach here all thank to you guys💜 please keep supporting like this 🌌

Borahaeee 💜🌌
__________________________________________________________________________________

No one pov:

Tae: but the reports are dated after her death...after her accident...

As soon as jiha heard it...she look at him wide eyed to which Tae nods his heading letting her know what he said was true...

Jiha: but wasn't she...

To which Tae rubs his temples not being able to understand what exactly was all this...

Jiha took papers from Tae hands to have closer look...

Yes it's his mother's health reports....and the dates of the reports are months after...she died...

The couple are confused they just look at each other not knowing how to conclude it..

Jiha: Tae this records of mom's treatment are months...after her death...but dad said mom died in accident...

Jiha says looking at Tae who was breathing heavily...

Tae: but was it true...?

Tae says looking blankly at box...and jiha was regretting get this started...because now she knew there were things hidden...and she sense the hurt Tae can get through that...

Tae was getting things out of box hurridly now...and she know the time to stop him is over...the couple has to face it...

As tae kept taking reports out...jiha read them closely...only to find that Mrs. Kim was diagnosed with a chronic kidney disease which made her gasp...

Tae immediately looks at jiha...

Jiha: it says...mom was diagnosed with chronic...kidney disorder...