Part 6 : Punishment (M)

WARNING 🔞: there so much smut in this chapter if you don't feel comfortable you can avoid this chapter

I am 😬
__________________________________________________________________________________

Tae pov:

I was far more pissed not only she was flirting with that boy....but she dare to talk back to me....

But if am being true to my self I was hurt when she said she want to leave me.....but why do I care...she is just sex toy right?

Jiha:I am not sure at least he don't treat me as a sex toy....

And that's it I don't know why I was boiling with rage...did she just say...she will choose him over me because I treat her as sex toy....but it's the truth thou...

This girl really need her punishment...I should show her who she belongs to....there is no way I will let her belong to someone else...

I don't care even if I lose everything....but I am not gonna let another man have her....i don't why buy that's final...she just belongs to me...

It's time for her punishment...she awaken the monster in me....she have to face me now, I take her to our shared room....

I harshly throw her on bed and she squels a bit as I hover above her and grab her throat....

I slowly lean close to her ear and whisper...

"Today I will show you what real dom is"

I can feel how her body shivers to which I smirk...I just love the affect I have on her...

I crash my lips on her harshly as she try to push me back but I am not one to bulge....

I bite her lower lip harshly to which she moans out....I take it as an advantage and explore her more as I slide my tongue into her mouth....

I can observe she was out of breath....so was I but I didn't care....I want to push her to Edge....so much that she is at verge to lose her breath....

After a while I back off as both of us breath heavily.....I can see fear in her eyes which is not my fav....

I slowly lean close to her again while caressing her exposed waist...i kiss her slowly....I can see how she is relaxing which is making my heart warm... I just pull back and look into her eyes...

" Jiha it's not that I want to hurt you but after what you did I am not gonna be soft with you just be ready for your punishment and...."

I don't know why I am like this but... I want her acceptance on what I am doing to her...

"Even I see you as a sex toy there is no way I can hurt my doll...so just be obdient and accept it don't make me lose my shit "

To which she nods slowly....yes she is my good girl you know....i slowly pat on her head...