Part 96: Danger

A/N: time for shameless self promotions heheh🤭

I just uploaded my second ever book on wattpad but they are my very first imagines of bts which i wrote so please make sure you check them out💜

The book is called "Bts one shots"

Here it is...you can see it on my profile...

This book just contains normal one shots of (Y/N) with any of one member💜

The first ever chapter is up😇please check it out and let me know what you think so I can continue 😁

Thank you for all your constant support 🥺💜

Please keep supporting like this 🌌

Borahaeee 💜__________________________________________________________________________________
No one pov:

Jiha was in a very happy mood for obviously reasons...but her smile got even more big as she saw jhope walking out of house...

Without wasting a min jiha let go of tae hand as she rush to jhope who smiles immediately at her opening his hands wide as he welcome her with a warm hug...making tae sulk....

Jhope hold jiha too preciously because he is too scared to hurt his little sister...

As soon as they pull away jhope slowly caresses her cheek making jiha look at him like small child with a wide smile plastered on her face...

Jhope: is my baby okah??

To which jiha nod while jhope stare at tae who was sulking a bit making him chuckle...

Jhope: okah Mr. CEO stop sulking...do you even remember you have meeting in an hour....

To which tae just roll his eyes walking up to them....

Tae: I guess you always there to remember me that...and only to scold me...

Tae said making both of the laugh as jhope immediately pulled Tae into a warm hug making the later smile as he finally got the attention from his hyung...

Jhope: brat I know you are happy....and that enough for me....so don't think you hyung don't pay attention to you..

This made Tae smile even more as he hold jhope close making jiha go aww looking at the duo....

jiha: ahhh why you guys got to be so cute in the morning....

Jiha said wiping her fake tears making both of them giggle...

Jhope: ahh regarding the meeting I sent the location...

Tae: how long it takes to drive hyung

Jhope:its an 30min drive...by the way you have to go alone...as-

While jhope and Tae start conversation about work...jiha just walks into home only to see suga standing near door talking to the head body gaurds of Kim's, Min's and jeon's...