Epilogue

A/N:

I know I know

I know I know....i am late....but I needed a break for myself....so I was away....and I will try to write again....

As always sorry for the delay....and here is the epilogue....but trust it's pretty long😂 please don't mind it😬

I really wanna thank you all for waiting all this time....

Notice: "Can I love you? " the book of Mena and jk....i already uploaded prologue....i really hope you support the book same as this one....

Once again thank you so much for all the love....and support

So today we end this book at 600k+ views and 20k+ votes....all thanks to you guys....

And I hope you keep supporting me in future too....

Now let's get into the epilogue....
______________________________________________________________________________

No one pov:

Suga: yes...i will visit soon....

Suga said with a heavy tone....as his heart was reminiscing on his horrible past....the memories....of that place....a place that he once called home....

The home...which he left behind....running away from his only blood relation.....

Suga: take care dad....

But today here...he is slowly moving towards his past....

Suga: I hate it....

Suga curse at himself as he look at the setting sun...while his heart drifted into choas remembering old scars....

Scar...

A painful sorrow painted on our longing souls....which makes us vulnerable.....

Which can haunt you....through out your life....thats how powerful.....painful....a scar is....

And a childhood scar....is the deepest wound....that lies...till the day we die....a mark which makes our life...suffocating....until we move on....

Min Yoongi.....was painted with such scar....a childhood scar....that he left behind....but again he had to walk into it....welcoming the pain....just for his family....

Yes.....suga had to establish the relationship with his father and his business....just to help tae and jiha....

Now today...he can't run away from it...as he was stuck to deal with the things he never wanted....

Which is making him lose his mind....while on other hand a person heart ached...who is watching at suga from afar...

It's none other than jimin....who was looking at his lover with worried eyes....as he came to take him...back to the venue....but seeing this state of suga made his heart heavy....