A/N

Hey to the awesome people I have ever known....❤

Thank you so much for the constant support and love that you guys have showed on me and this book....

I am beyond speechless on how much love this book have received....i just feel grateful to you guys....

I was beyond happy when this book recahed 100k views I really wanted to celebrate it with you guys....but to my badluck I heard worst news on the same day.....

I lost one my of genuine follower... My sister.... My friend... "ILLAHFA"...who I meet here on Wattpad....

She died due to covid...and knowing that shattered me....

I still remember her words how much she loved me.... And my book....

Every single time I tried to write it....i just couldn't....i can't.....

The most depressing thing is I was her last best friend but I never knew she was dealing with depression....which shattered me more.....

I felt awful....i needed a break I can't write this any more....i wanted to leave it but....when her sister said me that she wanted me to complete this book....

I decided to continue this book but I needed a break to calm myself....so I took it.....

I am not saying it to get pity or to make others feel sorry for me....i just wanna say the reason....i am reasonable to people who waited for this book....

I am responsible to say what's was the reason to the people who are waiting...so this was the reason....

Now I am back I will upload next chapter by tomorrow....

And I am really sorry for this break but I needed it....i still feel broken on her loss...

I have request to everyone....please make sure you check on people around you because...you will regret it later.....

Anyways thank you for 100k+ views and 5 k+ votes....thank you so much....

I promise to make this book more better....so please keep supporting....

And really thank you to the people who stayed....trusting me....

I love you guys....

And no matter who you are just talk to me....i am here....

Thank you 🙏💜🌌

Leave here a comment if you wanna talk or ask me about book or regarding anything 😇

Ps: don't kill me for just an author update😬 next chapter will be up by tomorrow end💜