Part 81: Past Bonds

A/N: thank you tae_v_x for voting all chapters 💜 please keep supporting 🌌

Please do vote and comment 💜 please keep supporting 🌌
__________________________________________________________________________________

Jk pov:

Jk: yes mark leave him a bit....as far as I know jiha had said thing which will effect ash....so I am sure he will open up soon....

Mark: okah sir...

Jk: just keep me updated okah we are running out of time....

With that I end the call and sigh deep....things are not at all working for us...

It's been two days since jiha and Tae hyung left for trip and we made ourself busy in working on plans....to corner Mr. Park but nothing seems to work which is making all of relentless....especially me...as I was the one with biggest task of working on ash....and mena...yes you heard me right...i was doing back ground check on mena....

And for some reason I feel mena is trying to be the another person....which she is not....

I still remember the day in hospital....

*flash back*

Because of the situation I dragged mena out as she just kept cursing jiha making me lose my control...

I dragged her to stair case and pushed her to the wall as I stand in distance from her....

Jk: would you fucking shut your mouth....

To which she just scoofs....

Mena: I am not gonna talk to pussy like you...do you think I will be Intimitated by you....you are just puppet in that whores hand....

And I had enough I immediately hold her wrist making her whine in pain....

Jk: are you really the girl once my hyungs said to me about....

I think that got her off guard...she looks at me with blinking eyes....

Mena: wha-... What do you mean...

I just scoof looking at her...

Jk: I just can't belive that my hyungs used to brag about at a girl like you...

Yes because I still remember the time when hyungs are so excited on her return...but she fucked it up I don't know the reason she just started being a bitch...leaving them in pain...thats when our happiness jiha walked in making hyungs forget about everything...especially mena...

Still I can feel the soft spot they have for this girl which is stopping me from doing anything to her.....

She just looks at Me while I was about to drag her out I heard a loud yell as I look who it is...its Mr. Park....her dad....i immediately felt the tension that is building in mena...

I was about to let her hand go but she whispers slowly making me stop....

Mena: don't....dont leave me...

I was taken off guard I just look at her wondering why she said that but when I heard a slap on her face making her stumble....it brought me back to reality....i couldn't process what was happening and their I heard another slap only to mena to fall but as I was holding her hand....i hold her tight stopping her from falling....

But what Mr. Park did next made me halt...is he really her father....he grabbed her hair pulling it back as he now grab her neck making her chock....

Mr. Park: you bitch can't you even do one work properly....

I didn't know what to say....is he really doing this to his only daughter...but wait...so it was mr. Park plan...