Part 54: HBD (M)

A/N: thanks you so much bangtangirl9701 for voting all chapters💜 please keep supporting 🌌
__________________________________________________________________________________

Warning⚠🔞: this chapter contains smut if you are uncomfortable you can skip the smut part

And my hard stans

Let's get it🤭__________________________________________________________________________________

Let's get it🤭
__________________________________________________________________________________

Tae pov:

"Let me break you little more... "

When I said that...I saw how wide her eyes went which made me smirk...

She was sensitive but there is no way I can stop....the hunger I am feeling for her now is way more...

I don't know why....may be because of viagra or may be because I finally said my feeling to her.... I just wanted to break her tonight...

While she was still looking at me...I push myself intonher without a notice which makes her jolt as I smirk...

I surpress her moan by kissing her...while pushing myself deep into her which made her shiver...

I kept pushing myself into her slowly while admiring the wrecking beauty under me

She was a moaning mess beanth me...shuddering and whiperring every single time I push myself deep into her...tears running down her eyes because of the over pleasure...

She was damn sensitive...but I wanna show how much I feel for her tonight...

There was no rush just soft love..taking my time to show how deep I wanna be inside her...

I just keep moving myself more into her while she just keep moaning...

The best part was no matter how sensitive she was...she was trying to hold it for me which made me feel warm...

Even it's hurting...she is doing it just for me and for sure I will give the pleasures she never felt...

I slowly kiss on her lips looking deep into her eyes...which she did too...