Part 55: Party

A/N: it's a note for ARMY🌌, if you are not a an army you can skip it and enjoy the Story 💜

So my dear army as you know tomorrow is butter release make sure you stream it as much as possible in the first 24hrs...we have to show how much we love our boys 💜... So please stream butter tomorrow 🌌

For any doubts check the streaming pages😇

Don't forget to stream butter💛🌌
__________________________________________________________________________________

No one pov:

Currently jiha and jin are preparing dishes for lunch...while the three kims are having discussion...as Tae has just came down after a bath...

Jiha was getting tea for Mr. Kim and Rm...while coming to tae she is getting a protein shake...

Obviously after all his workout last night...he need one...

Jiha was blushing mess as she remember last night events while making the drink...

Jin observed jiha...he know the obvious reasons thou...which made him smile cheekily..

So he decided to tease her...

Jin: ahem ahem seems someone had a blast last night...

Which made jiha come out of her trans...and she blushes hard making Jin chuckle...

That's when Tae enter the kitchen to get some water...

Jiha looks at Tae who is looking back at her...

She blushes hard as tae sees the protein shake she preparing...which made him smirk...

There were no talks...just their eyes devouring each other...Jin was observing the couple...who are blushing like idiots...

And that moment he know he missed something...

Mostly the way they are looking at each other with pure adoration...and care...made jin heart warm...

They were happy just by each other presence...

Tae leaves the kitchen while jiha was looking at the direction tae went winking at her....

She was looking down and blushing until jin fake cough brought her back to reality....

Jin: umm little one did I miss something...you guys are being really different from what I know...

She looks away blushing...and Jin know there is something he really missed...

So he immediately cupped jiha face making her look at him...

Jin: baby you better say it...

Jiha stays silent for a bit biting her lower lip...

Jiha: umm last night Tae proposed to me...

Jin: oh--- wait what....

He yell in shock making jiha chuckle...

Jin: you mean..he proposed to you...

Jiha nods her head...while Jin lost it...and started jumping in happiness...

Jin: finally my idiotic son made the call...

Which made jiha chuckle at jin...who is wipping off his imaginary tears...

Jiha: but oppa he still gonna stick to promise...

Which made Jin stop his act...as he looked at jiha in shock...

Jin: what.. Don't say me he will..।