Part 25: Mr. Park Soung

A/N: Army let's keep steaming dynamite , lets make it 1B🌌

And thanks for 900+ views 🥺 please do vote too🙏💜

__________________________________________________________________________________

Tae pov:

"He wants to see us"

I can see how scared jiha was...I pull her into a warm hug kissing her forehead...

"Don't freak out we will handle this okay"

She starts to tear up

"He will hate me...."

I just pull her closer to me...making her sit on my lap...

"Jiha as much as I know your father..
he loves you and he will never hate you no matter what"

She looks at me with teary eyes which is my biggest weakness...

"Please don't cry baby it makes me feel bad "

She nods her head while I wipe her tears away as I kiss on her lips...

"See I am right next to you....so don't worry I will handle it"

To which she nods her head looking straight into my eyes....

"I trust you Tae"

That words mean whole world to me...I smile in return...

"Now let's get ready baby"

She nods but I can see she is very sore...yahhh I am a horny guy who made it....

I pick her up in bridal style and took her into washroom as I helped her to clean up....

We both bath together....being true if it was other situations....I would have done some other things along with shower...but I have a stroam before me

I leave jiha to get dress up as I make my way to get painkiller that I asked from hotel staff....

Meanwhile I call my man too know about jiha dad a bit....yahhh I know he is powerful but not than me....but still it's his town....I just hope he won't kill me...