Part 52: Evil Plans

A/N: thank you so much shamayalFatma for voting all chapters 💜 please keep supporting 🌌

Please do vote, comment and share 💜 please don't be a silent reader your vote and comment matters a lot 🌌
__________________________________________________________________________________

No one pov:

Mena is currently waiting at restaurant for Tae...while having her breakfast...

That's when her mobile rings as she look who it is...it's her dad...

Mena: yes appa I am waiting for him...

Mr. Park: umm don't forget what I said Mena...

With that he end the call making Mena think about the things happened in the past few days...

*Flash back*

After the party Mr. Park said mena to come over to their house for few days...

Mena was confused...because he was the one...who insisted her staying at tae's house...

The next day morning Mr. Park invited her...to have a private chat with him...so she was waiting for him at his study....

That's when he entered looking lost in thoughts..,he sat before her...

Mena: app-

Even before Mena can say something he cut her off

Mr. Park: do Tae still love you...

He spoke in a deep voice...being true mena was scared a bit...because her when her dad is angry...she know he can hurt her...

Mena:umm I... Umm

Mr. Park: answer me princess...

Mena: no.... He loves jiha

Mr. Park: then what the hell were you doing there...are you watching a show...

He yells loudly...making Mena sacred as hell...but he composes himself seeing how sacred she got...

Mr. Park: look princess...no matter what I want you to get married Tae...

Mena: but I love...

Mr. Park: but he has lover...so there is no way you can get him...so get married to Tae...

Mena looks down controlling her tears

Mr. Park: I know it hurts you...but baby if you get married to Tae...I will find a way for you and Namjoon..

She look at her dad with hope to which he nods his head...

Mr. Park: I promise you...but first get Tae back...if it doesn't work...we can get that girl away from him..,

They smirk together

*End of flash back*

So that's the reason why she was going to meet Tae today..,

When she was lost in her thoughts...that's when Tae enter the restaurant when he saw Mena sitting alone at a table...he makes his way towards her...

Mena: hey baby

Tae gives a tight lipped smile....

Tae: hai...why did you ask me to meet suddenly...

Mena starts her acting...

Mena:ahhh why did you stopped calling me baby...

She says as she pout trying to act cute while Tae just looks at her blankly...