Part 17: Mr. KIM

Jiha pov:

I just sit idealy...while jk was driving I can see him taking glances at me....

Jiha: koo just concertrate on driving

He just sigh...

I was lost in my thoughts...why did tae did that.... So what he said doesn't mean anything..

Of course she is his love and me...who calls his everything but he didn't give shit...even when she humiliated me....

Why do I even agree to this, why did I even trust him..

I should have just done what I have thought....we should have been old us...

Just because of this fucking feelings...I am just getting hurt...I should let this all out....

But what she called me was true too...when people know about this...thats what they take me for...

As I was lost in my thoughts suddenly car stops as I look out it's a hospital...

I know what place it's is....I look at jk mortified...,I was not in mood to see her now...

Jiha: kook...no..,

But he gets down and pulls me towards the hospital....

Jiha: jk no please...I am not in a mood to see her....

He just drages me before her room...yes my mothers room...she is being treated here...

Jk: now look...this is the reason you have done Everything...so don't think what she told jiha....

Yes the only reason I got into this was My mom...I hate her....yes I do...,I didn't even meet her once...her guardian is Tae who takes cares of her bills and stuff...

Even though I hate her...I can't let the women who gave birth to die...so yahhh...but still I never meet her thou...all I did was just come here once in a while look from far and leave...

I just take a deep breath....

Yes jiha all you did is for her...just few more months...

Suddenly jk pulls me into a hug which I needed....I snuggle more into him as he kisses on my forehead...

Jk: don't think that people will see you with low character pabo...you had your reason and If they know how rich you are they will shut up right at the moment...

I just nod

Jk: so don't think okay...

I sigh while relaxing in his hold....

Jiha: okay but wait why do you always behave like my boyfriend...when you are my bestie....

Jk: because your ass don't have one....

With that both of us chuckle

Jiha: okay lets go I need suga oppa now..

Jk: yahhh thats mean...wahhh I am hurt...

Jiha: I am glad to hear that

We just laugh and go out heading to suga oppa cafe...

But being true I was bothered by Tae silence....

While the other day he said he is not gonna let anyone say those things to me....then there he is now looking not all bothered when she is insulting me right before him...

As we reach suga oppa cafe...I rush in hugging suga him...he was confused...

I think he guessed something was wrong so he immediately wrapped his arms around me....making me sigh in relief...