Part 102: Baby Bear

No one pov:

Unplanned....

An unplanned reuion...

An uplanned togetherness...

An unplanned warmth...

An unplanned comfort...

An unplanned happiness....

An unplanned love....

Was felt by the couple....like a sudden wind clearned the stromy sky....to find their way back home....

Tae took a step towards his home....leading jiha to meet her home...

Ironic how an unplanned luck has pulled them together....towards each other....

May be as saying goes....anything thats unplanned is special...

Which made the couple lost in their world while their eyes are eagerly staring at each other....relishing the moment....

Sometimes you never know how much you miss something....until you get back again....and thats what the couple are feeling....

Jiha missed tae....but she never knew how much she was longing for him...until she saw those eyes....tae eyes...which were smiling at her....with painful love...

Finding the missed piece of you makes your heart heavy....because it makes you feel the emptiness....that can only filled by the other perosn....

And tae heart was beating heavy feeling the unsaid words of jiha....which as making him crave for her more....

Too many emotions but....still they wanted to say one word....a word which is enough to say the hell they felt being away from each other....

" I missed you"

Both of them said in a unison as a soft smile immediately spread on each other face making them giggle....while tae gently cup jiha cheeks....making the said girl heart flutter feeling her lover touch after a while....

They just state at each other

They just state at each other....trying to read every bit of them...trying to fill their longing....till their mind only remind the face of their lover...

Tae was tired....he was exhausted and this made jiha heart mourn....no matter how hard he was trying to be okah...she know he isn't okah...and he just looks like a mess....

This itself made a tear slip jiha eyes no matter how much she tried....

Tae was fast to wipe it off....even jiha was looking fine the worry and pain she have for him was evident....which made Tae sigh...well he felt good atleast she is safe....

And he for sure know that she will be safe now....and she be his soon...

Which made a happiness bubble in Tae heart....making him loss control as he finally pull jiha towards him...as he place a soft kiss on her forehead making....jiha close her eyes...as she felt the love of her man....