Part 84: Letter

No one pov:

Tae: it's...from Mom...

And when Tae said that jiha didn't know what to say....she knows how vulnerable Tae gets regarding his mom...

His mom was his weak point...which she didn't like at all...she wanted Tae mother to be his strength rather than a weakness...

She just looked at Tae...who abruptly left the letter while having an uneven breath...jiha was quick to hold the paper before it flew away....

She can see the panic attack Tae was having...he was out of breath..which made jiha immediately cup his face...

Jiha: Tae....love...you are okah...please breath with me okah...please baby...

Jiha says while making Tae take steady breaths along with her....

Slowly Tae relaxed while getting his breath back...tae hated himself for being so vulnerable at his mom topic...but his childhood let that impact on him..he was weak for his mom and he couldn't change it even after years...

Jiha just looked at him while he was regretting even opening the box...

Jiha: Tae read it...

And this words left Tae horified..he shook his head in no...as jiha placed the letter in his hand again...

Jiha: do it...

Jiha said sternly...making Tae sigh as he know there is no use of saying no to her...

He just sigh while holding jiha hands as he pull her closer....jiha gave a warm smile moving closer to him as she wrap he both hands on Tae arm...

He take a deep breath before opening the letter...while jiha kept drawing soothing touches to make sure Tae knew that she was right beside him...

*letter*

Ahh my dear taehyung ahh...

I don't know what to write you asked me suddenly....remember omma tried her best to write this letter when you are whinning before her...

Which made a warm smile crept on the couple face as a single tear left tae eyes...

taehyungiee..my baby bear...are you smiling....are you happy....

And that words made Tae stop reading out...as he didn't find any energy left in him...that mere words made his heart moarn...

He can't see the words clearly as his eyes are clouded with tears....jiha slowly wrap her hands around tae...

Jiha: baby I know it's difficult...but you really have to get over this weakness....

As she says that Tae looks at her sternly...she just sigh knowing that Tae was taking her in a wrong way...

Jiha: I want her to be your strength Tae...once she will become your strength no one can hurt you... I am sure of it...make her your strength Tae....

She says while slowly patting on Tae shoulder who was lost in his world...