Part 42: Priority

A/N: and we crossed 15k+ views 🥺 650+ votes and 300+ comments 💜 means a lot please keep supporting 🌌

__________________________________________________________________________________

Jiha pov:

Being true I was trying really hard to hold myself...

The way he was making out with me...it's not just lust...it has love...every single touch made me feel his love....but I have to do this until he realize...

I don't know what happened the other night when he stopped...but since after that it's been two weeks and we haven't had any intemacy...

All he does is being sweet to me...making me fall for him more and more...

But I can't give in unless I am sure of it...

I was having fun at breakfast mostly seeing Tae smile so genuinely made my heart feel warm...

I was angry at him...yes I was...but I don't know why...I feel pain in his eyes every single day...which is making me weak....

Yes he hurt me but damn I love him to much...that his pain matters more than my pain...

Stupid of me right...

I stopped being too much of a brat but I was still being cold not giving the love and care I used to give...

I mean not openly but secretly...I just can't help it...

I hope he realizes soon....

As I was lost in my thoughts that's when I hear the door bell...

I make my way towards hall but already nisa got it...

And that when I see the devil of my life mena walking in..

As look back I see nisa carrying a bunch of stuff along with her

I was confused... Umm wait is this bitch gonna stay here again..,

I look at her nervously while she just scoffs...

Mena: hey jiha

Jiha: heyy if u don't mind what's this...

Mena: owww I am gonna stay with my baby from now on...

And same old shit....it's already worse and I am trying hard...if this bitch comes in now...it's dead end for us...

Jiha: what.. Why

She just rolls her eyes...

Mena: do I have to answer you...

Ummm may be but isn't she owner fiance....and I am mere sex toy...I don't know what to reply...that's when I hear my girl talking...

Nisa: yes because she is the owner here miss...