Part 16: Meeting her

Jiha pov:

Another day....I was currently heading to Kim hotels to meet jin hyung as he wanted me to get some stuff for him...

This days eveything was normal between me and Tae, as we decided I left everything to him and enjoying every moment with him...

I know there is a huge stroam before but right now i wanted to just enjoy the calm before it...

Finally I reached Kim hotels as I go inside I see rm and jk there....I was surprised because it's still not lunch time thou...

As I walk furthur I see they are sitting with a girl....as I go rm oppa sees me stands up...

Rm: ahhh look who is here..my saviour

As he say that jk and the girl looks at me....jk immediately rushes towards me pulling me into hug...

Jk: pabo what are you doing here...

Jiha: jin oppa wanted this so

As we reach furthur rm oppa pulls me into a hug which I happily return as I look at the girl....she has frown looking at me confused I give her a soft smile which she returns...

Rm: my sweet sister in law

Rm oppa starts to act cute and I know he has done something...

Jiha: okay you defiantly did something...

Jk: he did...just a while ago jin hyung was ready to throw knife at him...

Jiha: wow what did you do my brother in law....to make brother so angry...

Rm oppa just looks down as I pat on his shoulder smiling a bit...

Jiha: don't worry oppa your cupid is here...

With that I call Jin oppa name he comes out seriously as soon as he saw me...he smiles wide...

Jin: ahhh princess is here

I go and hug him while hand overing the things he want....

Jiha: here are things you wanted

Jin: ahhh my baby...how can I thank you..

Jiha: ahhh very simple

I pull him to the table where others are mainly before namjoom hyung....he immediately glares at him to which I chuckle....

Jiha: wow what did my brother in law did...to piss you off...

Jin: you ask him yourself...

I look at rm oppa who just makes the situation worse..

Rm: ahhh so I am her brother in law you accept it...

Jin: Mr. Kim Namjoon don't test me now...

Rm Oppa gulps on seeing how mad Jin oppa is...me and jk just chuckle looking at the couple....

Jiha: fine fine tell me now...

Rm: I just dropped a cup and he is mad...

Jin: just a cup...do you even know what it is....it's fucking limited edition couple set I got for us...and you are so busy in flirting....that you broke it....do you even know how hard it was to get it...

And I was shocked I can't help smile appearing on my face...while rm oppa us to dense to understand what jin oppa just said...

Rm: ahhh Jin I can get..

Jiha: wait did I hear it correct

Jk: sure we did....

We give a teasing smile to Jin, that's when reality hits Jin oppa....