14.

"Just relax," Lea placed a hand on Mya's shoulder

"How can you tell me to relax!" Mya was in full freak-out mode. Little wisps of hair flew out of her head due to how much she had been running her hands through it as a stress response. "I'm supposed to go in there and lie to Fred!"

"It's not lying," Lea tried to find some words to comfort her anxiety filled friend. "It's just pretending not to know what's going on."

The two girls were stood outside of number 12 Grimmauld Place. Mya hadn't even made it past the gate before the nerves started to eat her alive. Lea had sent Hermione and the two members who escorted them inside, telling them Mya just needed a minute before they went in. That was ten minutes ago and the girl's fingers were currently blue because of the cold. Lea didn't want to be rude and wanted Mya to have her moment, but it was quite cold outside, especially since they were not raised in this weather, rather in the desert.  

"Lea, thats lying," Mya gave her a pointed look. 

"Okay, so your lying to him," Lea sighed in defeat at her attempt's failure. "Been doing it since the begging."

"But what if he asks about his dad like Hermione did," Mya started to bite at her chipped black nails. "I-I can't say I knew nothing."

"Mya," Lea placed both her hands on the girl's shoulders shaking her a bit. "You're a Goddamn Gryfindor! Be brave and man up women!"

"I want to be a Hufflepuff," Mya cried out, the back of her sleeve reaching up to wipe under her nose. 

"Stop being a baby," Lea hit her arm, needing to switch tactics. The best way to get Mya to listen to you is if you simply acted like her mother and didn't give her options. She was a Pisces, after all, giving her too many things to think about could break her.  "You want to know what you tell Fred if he asks?"

"Mhmm," Mya nodded her head profusely.

"You tell him, Dumbledore said you aren't allowed to talk about anything past, present, or future that goes on here. Because if you do, there will be consequences that are much more severe with what might happen," Lea pulled that excuse out of her ass. 

"Wow," Mya looked at her in almost a mystical way. "When did you get so good at lying?"

"I've always been good at lying," Lea scoffed as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"You can't lie to your mom," Mya pointed out.

"That's different!" Lea protested. "She gives me this look, and I-I crack under the pressure."

"Hey!" The two girls snapped their heads up to see Tonks looking at them from the door. Her winter coat was taken off as she stood in the doorway, so she shivered a bit. "This isn't a bed and breakfast! Get inside!"

"Coming!" Lea called back to her. Taking a few steps, she stopped and rolled her eyes. Turning back around, she grabbed Mya's sleeve before she started to drag her to the house, which turned into a bit of a struggle. If any neighbors or anyone passing by saw this, it would look like Lea was attempting to kidnap Mya.