47.

Mya followed Fred down the loud and busy nightlife of London. She held onto his hand, walking behind him as they maneuvered down the street.

"Where are we going?" Mya asked.

Fred looked over his shoulder for a second with a smirk. "Can't I just surprise you for once?"

"You could, but I'd still bother you the whole time till we got there," Mya told him.

They stopped at a crosswalk, Fred throwing his arm around Mya and pulling her closer to him. They waited for the walk sign to turn on before crossing the street. 

When they got to the other side, Fred started to pull Mya towards a building that had vines wrapped around the front of it. 

Mya grew very confused when they started to walk in there. The lights were dimmed, and the atmosphere was filled with people quietly chatting away. It was a restaurant, a rich one by the looks of it.

A man in a very nice suit stood behind the host stand. "Name?"

"Uh, should be under Weasley," Fred told him.

"We're eating here?" Mya whispered.

"Yeah," Fred nodded his head.

The man picked up two menus from a stack. "Please, follow me."

The more they started to walk into the restaurant, the more Mya was hating it. There were only tables of two's spread out amongst the place. Each with a little candle placed upon the table. 

"Here is your table," The man pulled out the seat for Mya. She sat down, taking the menu as it was handed to her. "Our special tonight is tuna tartar, paired with a fluffy potato purée. And our house wine is a lovely red from 1964 Italy."

Mya really tried to hold in her facial features. "I-I think I'll have water."

"Still or sparkling?"

"The normal one?" Mya asked, because she really didn't know what the difference was.

"Still it is," The man was also trying to hold his facial features together. "And you, sir?"

"T-The same thing," Fred said.

"Lovely, I'll have your server bring that out to you in a moment," The man gave a very fake smile before turning around and walking away.

Mya looked down at the menu, which was already a challenge with how little light they were given. And then, it wasn't even in English. She had only taken one year of Spanish, and she could tell this was not Spanish. 

"The Bouillabaisse sounds interesting," Fred furrowed his brows together.

"Do you even know what Bouillabaisse is?" Mya looked up at him in shock.

"No," Fred admitted. "I-I think might be meat though."

Mya placed her menu on the table. "Fred, what the hell are we doing here?"