4.

Today was the day, a day Mya and Lea had only dreamed about before

Today was the day, a day Mya and Lea had only dreamed about before. Today was the day, they went to Hogwarts. Since the two girls were sophomores back home, Dumbledore had told them they would be starting in their fifth year. He also promised to make sure the girls got extra help, seeing as they had never studied actually magic before. But both girls were confident, seeing as they knew most of the spells off the back of their hands; now producing them, that was a different topic. The two girls were excited for this, a chance to practice magic and not math, sign them up! However, they were both celebrating in their own ways.

"I forgot my toothbrush!" Lea yelled as she ran around the room.

Mya huffed as she sat on her truck, trying to shut it. "No, you didn't! You packed it first thing this morning after you use it!"

"What if I have bad breath?!" Lea looked frantic as she ran up to her friend, blowing air in her face. "Smell my breath!"

Mya shoved her face away from her, "I am not smelling your breath!"

"What if forget something?" Lea chewed on her bottom lip, trying to go through her mental checklist in her head.

"I highly dought that, seeing as we packed everything we own here," Mya rolled her eyes at how dramatic her friend was being. "Now come sit on this thing and help me close it."

Lea rolled her eyes back as she sat with her friend on Mya's truck, "What did you pack in here? The entire house?!"

"No," Mya mumbled as she reached down and finally got the clasp to close. "I would just rather overpack, than under pack."

"We are going to be wearing our school robes the majority of the time," Lea reminded her. 

"Doesn't mean I can't have spare things for weekends and other things," Mya told her. 

"Other things?" Lea raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, I plan on going on going on several dates," Mya smiled as she stood up off the trunk.

"Several?!" Lea asked wide-eyed.

"Yes, if I'm going to be here for a while, I'm making the most out of my time," Mya nodded her head. It was an excellent plan she had come up with at two am. She had a much different checklist than Lea had.

"Does that mean you're going to ask a certain Weasley twin out?" Lea wiggled her eyebrows as she pushed herself up off the trunk and went over to make her bed out of politeness.

"No!" Mya said as she viciously shook her head back and forth. "I may be confident, but I'm not that confident."

"Oh come on!" Lea threw one of her hands up in the air as she fixed the sheets. "You're gorgeous! Either one of them would love to go out with you."

"No, I am not," Mya shook her head with a sour face.

"Every guy wanted to ask you out back home," Lea gave her a pointed look.