31.

"For weeks you carry around this book, practically sleep with it, and yet you have no desire to find out who he the Half-Blood Prince is?" Hermione for one, could not get this out of her mind, much like in her first year when they were trying to find out who Nicolas Flamel was.

"I didn't say I wasn't curious, and I don't sleep with it," Harry shot Ron a look.

"Well, it's true," Ron gave him a look back. "I like a nice chat before I go to bed. Now all you do is read that bloody book. It's just like being with Hermione."

Mya and Lea had tagged along with the trio on their first trip to Hogesmead of the year. To say the least, they were in a blizzard battling the snow to get there. Two girls who were from the desert, really did not handle the cold so well. Mya swore her toes were frozen off. 

"Well, I was curious," Hermione said, with no one being shocked at all by this. "So, I went to-"

"The Library," Everyone finished for her. 

"And?" Harry asked. 

"And nothing," Hermione admitted. "I couldn't find a reference anywhere to a Half-Blood Prince."

"There we go. That settles it, then," Harry grinned. 

"Filius!" They stopped walking as they looked ahead. Slughorn was approaching Flitwick, who was walking back from the village. "I was hoping to find you in the Three Broomsticks."

"Uh, no, emergency choir practice, I'm afraid, Horace," Lea smiled, she always believed that Flitwick had made up this excuse so he wouldn't have to hang out with the new potions teacher. 

They all gave Flitwick a polite smile as he walked past them. 

"Does anyone fancy a Butterbeer?" Harry asked.

"God yes, just anywhere but standing out here in the cold!" Mya shivered as she jumped up and down to try and stay warm. 

"You're wearing eight layers," Ron pointed out.

"It's not enough," Mya said.

She was the first to reach the door to the Three Broomsticks, instantly letting out a sigh of relief at the warm air that flooded her body. She waited till her friends joined her, before they set out to find a table. 

"No, not there," Harry stopped Ron as he tried to grab the first table. "Over here."

Harry led them over to a table behind the stairs, pulling out a chair from another table and adding it to the end. 

"No, sit next to me," Harry told Ron. "Lea, you take the end."

"I do not like seating charts," Mya crossed her arms over her chest. "I will sit on the table if I want to."

"Mya, please," Harry gave her a pleading look.

"Alright," Mya shrugged before taking her seat. 

"I seemed to have forgotten just how stubborn you are," Hermione said.