15.

Mya didn't particularly like being in the Noble House of Black

Mya didn't particularly like being in the Noble House of Black. It was creepy and dark. Webbs practically weaved into the walls. All the cleaning the children and Molly did this summer went down the drain when they were in school. 

Well, Mya didn't do anything, she just supervised the cleaning. 

But you got used to it. Every wall had a secret of its own. A very precious one kept locked away from others.

"Muggle scum," Kreacher mumbled those very kind words as he passed by the girl. 

"Kreacher," Sirius was stood at the other end of the hall, giving almost a warning tone to the house-elf. 

"Oh thats just how he tells me he wants to be my friend," Mya smiled down as the house-elf narrowed his eyes at her, walking down the stairs muttering more cruel things under his breath.

"Something tells me you're great at making friends," Sirius smirked as he leaned against the doorway next to him. 

"I do love to be friends with people," Mya took another look around the hall, most of the paintings were covered up. Faces of the Black family locked behind drapes. "I see you're doing well with your family reunion."

"If I could, I'd be halfway across the country away from them," Sirius wasn't a man who liked to be trapped in a place, especially a place like this. 

"Where would you go if you could be anywhere right now?" Mya asked.

"Easy, a cottage by the sea," Sirius smiled. "Far away from... well everything."

"That sounds nice, I hope you get there one day," Mya tried her best to make her smile look as realistic as she could. 

If it wasn't obvious, she was struggling to keep everything in. She was never the best at keeping a secret. And it was starting to get hard to think she and Lea could do all this. They could barely keep up with their school work, you know from being a good four years behind everyone. How were they supposed to save everyone, and help fight off the dark lord? They can't, that's what Mya concluded after staring up at her ceiling for seven hours last night. 

Lea stumbled up the stairs carrying a box of decorations. She dropped the box placing her hand on the wall to stabilize herself. 

"You know... with all these people in the house, you would think the ones that could actually use magic outside of school would be helpful," Lea shoved her hair out of her face and into a ponytail. 

"But that wouldn't teach you hard work," Sirius told her.

Lea narrowed her eyes at him. "I watched you use your wand to wash your laundry yesterday. Where is the hard work in that!"

"Um," Sirius gulped. "I'm going to go, she scares me."

"She should," Mya patted his shoulder before Sirius took off down the hall. Mya looked back at her friend who was trying to pull the box down the hall. "Why are you decorating the house?"