3.

"Now, if you girl may allow the adults back in," Dumbledore placed the sorting hat back into his robes as the two girls tried to recover their shocked looks

"Now, if you girl may allow the adults back in," Dumbledore placed the sorting hat back into his robes as the two girls tried to recover their shocked looks. "I believe I must inform them, a little about you two."

"On it," Mya told him as she went to open the door, Sirius Black stumbled in as he fell to the floor.

"Ow!" Sirius hissed as he rubbed his head. "A little warning next time."

"Well you should not have been leaning on the door," Mya told him as she looked to see the other adults crowding by the door. "You guys can come in now."

And so they did. The adults came rushing in, running over poor Sirius in the process, as they asked a million questions.

"Silence!" Dumbledore raised his voice at all the questions being asked at once. "Now, I shall tell you what you need to know, and only that. Mya and Lea, may you two step out for a moment as we discuss things."

"Yes," Lea told him as she made her way out the door, stepping over Sirius in the process.

Mya rolled her eyes before leaning down to Sirius's level. "You planning on getting up?"

"No, just leave me here to die," Sirius said dramatically as he raised a hand shooing her away.

Mya rolled her eyes again before standing back up. "Have it your way."

Mya followed Lea out of the room, as the two made their way to the main level of the house.

"What are we supposed to do?" Lea asked rubbing her arms. Looking rather terrified to be in the house.

"Snoop around?" Mya shrugged because that's the first thing she normally did when entering someone's house. And check the fridge. She judged people off of their fridges.

Lea looked around as she saw a wall full of house elves' heads. "Hermione must hate it here."

"That she does," A voice said startling the two girls as they turned around to see the Weasley twins smirking.

"Merlins Beard!" Mya yelled clutching her heart, secretly always wanting to say that. "Don't do that!"

"Can't make any promises," Fred chuckled as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Your reaction was quite priceless."

"Now, we have some questions for you two," George took a step forward. 

"Qu-questions?" Lea asked a little nervous. 

"Yes, questions," Fred nodded his head. 

"Well ask away," Mya gestured to them.

"Not here," George said taking Lea's arm. 

"We have a better place in mind," Fred said as he took hold of Mya's arm.

*Crack*

The two girls felt like they were being pushed down a small pipe. Mya's head was spinning as they landed in a bedroom. Safe to say, it was much worse than what the book's described it as.