59.

Mya was fully ready for this baby to get out of her. And it seemed to want the same thing because every time she tried to go to sleep, it would just wake up her moving all about like it owned her uterus. 

She had turned from the once happy mom to be, into a very grumpy one. 

Waddling over to the couch, with her hand pressed into her lower back she gave Ron a cold stare. "You are sitting in the middle of the couch."

"So?" Ron raised a brow. He was reading an old comic book he found stashed away in the house. "There's room on either side."

"Move," Mya didn't have to say anything more, with just that one look Ron scooted far over to the left side of the couch. 

She placed her hand on the sidearm, slowly lowering herself down on the couch. Her eyes shut in contempt when she could finally make it into a comfortable position. But she could feel Ron's eyes on her.

"What?" Mya snaped.

"Nothing," Ron said, in fear of saying something to anger her more. "Um, where's Fred?"

"Him and George are making a broadcast in the basement," Mya said. "I think Kingsley is down there helping them."

Potterwatch, as they called it, was being hosted down in the basement below them. Fred and George had really grown an audience of people who wanted to know the truth of what was going on. They started to switch the passwords up every time, so that it was harder for people to track. And occasionally, like today, they'd bring a guest on to help them out. All of them under aliases that started with R.

"Do you know-"

"Nope."

Ron had been staying here for a while, and Mya knew why he was here. Harry had ignored her obvious warning about the locket and how Horcrux's play on your worst anger and fears. Ron got in the fight with them, then left and was stuck with no where else to go but here. 

And he had been trying to get any sort of information out of Mya during that time. Like where Hermione and Harry were, or any of the other Horcruxes for that matter. But he got himself into this situation and he could get himself out perfectly fine without her help.

"Has anyone told you that you are the nicest pregnant lady on the planet," Ron sarcastically said.

"I'll end you," Mya threatened him, just a little. A sharp pain came through her body and she had to suck in a breath and pinch her eyes. 

"Are you alright?" Ron sat up in alert.

"Fine," Mya breathed out. "It's just heartburn, been happening a lot lately."

***

"Hey, Lea," Neville hurried over to Lea's spot on the window where she was sitting. It had become their new place to meet up when he needed something. And he must have been desperate because they were in the middle of passing periods.